fs – road and mtb stuff forerunner dainese mavic shutt xt hope

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale fs – road and mtb stuff forerunner dainese mavic shutt xt hope

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • fs – road and mtb stuff forerunner dainese mavic shutt xt hope
  • All items are up for bartering and include postage so let me know what your prepared to pay and we’ll sort out a deal.

PRO Endure H2O waterproof/windproof shoe covers in medium (37-40), brand new with tags, cost £30 – £15

Garmin Forerunner 205/305 velcro wrist strap, BNIB – £8

Dainese Oak Pro Knee Guard in medium with BOA retention system, brand new never worn. These are top of the range knee guards and were bought as an xmas present but don’t need, they cost over £100 but yours for – £85

Crane Jersey in medium with rear storage pocket, yellow and grey and in really nice condition with no rips or tears – £5

ShuttVR Perfomance Jersey SS Merino size large, few slight oil marks under arm and on back but not that bad. The rest is in great conditon no rips/tears – £35

Shimano Deore hub laced with black spokes and Mavic 717xc rim in really good condition, straight and true – £20

Shimano XT Front Derailleur, FD-M771, 34.9mm clamp, top clamp with bottom/top pull. Really good condition and works like new – £18

Easton EA50 27.2 setback seatpost cut down to 250mm bit tatty – £7

Hope pro2 20mm adaptors – £10

FSA Vision Gloss Black 110mm Road Stem-26mm clamp like new – £8

Race Face Evolve XC Stem 100mm x 25.4mm clamp v good condition – £8

Shimano Tiagra hub with Mach 1 rim and black spokes, Raleigh built, used for about 4hours on John o Groats to Lands End ride for a spare so is in mint condition bought for £65 – £48

I also have an old Falcon steel road bike that i’m gonna sell,should be good for a project but could maybe do with new wheels. Caliper brakes and sis shifters, selling as slighty too big for me at 58cm frame. £45 or swap for smaller frame.

OTHER STUFF

Sofa bed, 2m by 1m and brown fake leather look. Ratchet back system and in goood condition, modern looking – £45 ono

Please get in touch for piccies at

action.jackson(at)ntlworld.com

bookwyse

Still awaiting photos of the Falcon!!!!!!!

Yet1man

Hi bookwyse (Sorry AJ for the Hijack), can you contact me re- your 27.2mm carbon seat post, you haven’t got any contact details in your profile.

Many thanks

Michael

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘fs – road and mtb stuff forerunner dainese mavic shutt xt hope’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed, but trackbacks are open.

Skip to top