FS: Ridgeback kids' bikes, Melody (girls) + MX16 (boys), both with 16" wheels

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Ridgeback kids' bikes, Melody (girls) + MX16 (boys), both with 16" wheels

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • FS: Ridgeback kids' bikes, Melody (girls) + MX16 (boys), both with 16" wheels
  • mike_p

We have two fantastic Ridgeback kids’ bikes for sale as my two have grown out of them. Both are very similar:

Blue Ridgeback MX16 boys bike
    Pink Ridgeback Melody girls bike

Hi-res photos here

– 16″ wheels
    – To suit ages approx 4-ish to 8-ish
    – Lightweight aluminium frames and wheels
    – Powerful V-brakes with short reach levers for little hands
    – Some fairly minor cosmetic marks to the frames from normal use
    – The saddles have one or two knicks (you can see in the photos)
    – Both look great and are in perfect working order!

Ridgeback make pretty much the best kids bikes you can get, and my two are now riding the larger versions of these!

£75 each. Collection preferable from Bishop’s Stortford (Essex/East Herts border, nr J8 M11)

NB… both bikes come with the original semi-slick tyres fitted. We also have a couple of pairs of knobbly tyres (Schwalbe Mad Mikes and Nutrak Kids Comp, both with classic BMX tread) and a pair of brand new spare inner tubes which we’d be happy to include for an additional £10 per bike. Or £150 for the lot!

E-mail in sig for any questions, etc…

simonm

Hi, Maybe intrested in the girls bike, would you post ?

exilegeordie

Hi,

As above, but I may be interested in the boys bike. Can you confirm whether you’d be willing to post? Email in profile if you’d prefer to talk offline.
    Thanks,

Andy

mike_p

Gents… thanks for your replies. Much though I’d like to, I don’t really have any means of packaging one bike for posting, let alone two. If this changes I’ll let you know, but I’m surmising that you’re not local?

exilegeordie

No, not local unfortunately.

Thanks for confirming though.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘FS: Ridgeback kids' bikes, Melody (girls) + MX16 (boys), both with 16" wheels’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed, but trackbacks are open.

Skip to top