FS: Reign frame, Fox RP2, DT Swiss wheels, SRAM gears + lots more

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Reign frame, Fox RP2, DT Swiss wheels, SRAM gears + lots more

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • FS: Reign frame, Fox RP2, DT Swiss wheels, SRAM gears + lots more
  • pojic

I’m building one bike out of the parts for two, so have a load of high end components up for grabs. Some are taken off the new bike and others have seen a bit of life in service. Postage will be combined and hopefully reduced where possible on multiple buys. All items are for sale only, not swaps. Full size images of all the components can be seen here: http://www.takenbytaylor.co.uk/bike_bits/

Giant Reign 2005 frame, size medium (18″), colour Thai Green. £270 collected. £20 postage.
    From a Reign 2 bike. Comes with Manitou Swinger 3 Way SPV air shock, FSA integrated headset, Shimano LX front derailleur and Giant adjustable seat clamp. One owner from new. All bearings in good condition, changed a year ago. Cable guides have been modified to run full length outer cables which really helped gear selection and prolonged cable life. Very slight play in top shock bushings. Frame has been enjoyed, hence the presence of aesthetic imperfections including stone chips, cable rub, chain slap etc. The worst of this can be seen in the photos on the link. Frame still rides and looks great.

Geometry here: http://archive.giant-bicycles.com/us/catalogue_popup.asp?sPageID=popup&popuptype=geometry-image&modelid=11150

Fox RP2 HV shock with ProPedal and rebound adjustment. 2007 model year, High Volume air shock, i2i 200mm and stroke 50mm. Very good condition. No bushes supplied. £40 collected. £5 postage.

DT Swiss front wheel. Hub: DT 340, takes 20mm axle, anodised blue, Giant inscribed on hub. Rim: DT EX500, black. Spokes: DT Competition 14/15g, black. Wheel taken off new bike. Ridden a few hundred metres in carpark outside bike shop. As new! £65 collected. £10 postage.

DT Swiss rear wheel. Hub: DT 340, takes 12 x 135mm axle, black. Rim: DT Swiss EX500, black. Spokes: DT Competition 14/15g, black. Wheel taken off new bike. Ridden a few hundred metres in carpark outside bike shop. As new! £95 collected. £10 postage.

Full size images of all the components can be seen here: http://www.takenbytaylor.co.uk/bike_bits/

Hope Pro 2 QR adaptor for rear wheel. Axle and end caps. Excellent condition. £12 collected. £3 postage.

SRAM X9 rear derailleur. 2010 model. 9 speed. Medium cage. As new. Taken off new bike. £40 collected. £5 posted.

SRAM X7 shifters, front & rear. 2010 models. Front 3 speed, rear 9 speed. No clamps (unless you want to swap standard Elixir brake clamps for the Matchmakers I have). As new. Taken off new bike. £35 collected. £5 postage.

Full size images of all the components can be seen here: http://www.takenbytaylor.co.uk/bike_bits/

Race Face Ride AM Crankset. Double ring & bash. 24/36 teeth. 170mm arm. No BB supplied, cranks only. Taken off new bike. Ridden a few hundred metres in carpark outside bike shop. As new! £75 collected. £8 postage.

Race Face Evolve AM stem. Black. Steerer 1 1/8″, bar size 31.8mm, length 70mm, rise 8 degrees. As new. Taken off new bike. £30 collected. £3 postage.

Race Face Evolve AM Low Riser handlebar. Black. Bar size 31.8mm, width 684mm. Taken off new bike. A few very light marks from clamps whch will be covered in use. As new otherwise. £15 collected. £3 postage.

Shimano XT outer chainring. 44 tooth, 104mm pcd. Taken off new bike. As new. £10 collected. £3 postage.

Hayes HFX9 front brake. Hose length 820mm. Well used and well maintained. Plenty of signs of external wear. Master cylinder seals and piston changed a few months ago. Caliper serviced last year and works as it should. Loads of life left in pads. £20 collected. £3 postage.

Hayes HFX9 rear brake. Goodridge braided hose, carbon effect colour. Hose length 1220mm. Well used and well maintained. Plenty of signs of external wear. Master cylinder seals and piston changed a few months ago. Caliper serviced last year and works as it should. Loads of life left in pads. £25 collected. £3 postage.

Hayes V8 & V6 brake rotors & adaptors. 2 x 8″ and 2 x 6″ rotors. All are true and have loads of life left in them Front post mount & rear IS adaptor for V8 rotors. £10 each for V8, £8 each for V6, £5 each for adaptors. £3 postage for disks, £1 postage for adaptors.

Marzocchi 55 ATA2 forks. Model year 2008. Black stanchions and lowers. 160mm travel air sprung forks with adjustable travel 160 to 125mm, rebound and compression adjustment, 20mm QR axle. Stanchions are in great condition Have been returned under warranty so all those niggles associated with this model year have been sorted. There is a slight issue with the rebound adjustment so when I’ve have them sorted they’ll be up for sale too. They’re open to sensible offers now if anyone fancies sorting the rebound out.

Full size images of all the components (except forks) can be seen here: http://www.takenbytaylor.co.uk/bike_bits/

mieszko

Hi. I’ll take the xt chainring. Could You email me at mieszko1 atttt gmail com as I can’t see You email address anywhere. Thanks.

nathanmanc

Hi, can I take 1x V8 rotor and the front adaptor please? Your pricing is confusing, say £15posted?

If you don’t want to split the rotors etc.. Il take both V8’s & adaptors for say £25?

My email is in my profile.

nathanmanc

Scrap the offer for both, my frame can only take a 180 on the back. Offer still stands for 1x V8 rotor & front adaptor for £15? Let me know..

pojic

nathanmanc,
    You have a deal for the V8 and front adaptor.
    Ill send my details through your profile.
    Cheers,
    pojic

Toasty

If the RP2 is still available I’ll take it! If you could mail me at toasting@gmail.com

Cheers!

pojic

Fox RP2 now sold to Toasty.

jaybe

I might be interested in the frame, what corner of the world are you in? jamesb.ewley at gmail

pojic

jaybe – mailed you. Did I get the right address? Anyhow, Im in Cardiff.

Items now sold:

XT chainring
    1 x Hayes V8 and front adaptor
    Fox RP2
    SRAM X7 Shifters

Cheers,
    pojic

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘FS: Reign frame, Fox RP2, DT Swiss wheels, SRAM gears + lots more’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed, but trackbacks are open.

Skip to top