For reluctant sale - December 2007 (57) Mini Cooper S Clubman
Steel Grey with contrasting silver roof, C pillars and rear trim.
Satellite Navigation, Sunroof, 10 Speaker Stereo, Cruise Control, Xenon Lights, Bluetooth, Leather, iPod, LED.
6 Months Tax
12 Months MOT
39790 miles (will increase as going to France)
Standard Equipment on Cooper S at list price of £19500:
• Air Conditioning
• Electric Windows
• Power Steering
• Alloy Wheels
• Stereo (4 speakers)
• Aux in
• Split/fold Rear seats
• Reach and Rake Steering wheel adjustment
• Anti-Lock Brakes,
• Electronic Brake Distribution,
• Traction Control,
• Alarm and Immobiliser
Additional Equipment (Optional Extras) on this Car:
• Professional Satellite Navigation - £1450
• Full Black Lounge Leather interior - £1150
• Panoramic Electric Glass Sunroof - £695
• Hi Fi Stereo System (10 speakers + Sub) - £575
• 17” Spider light, split rim alloy wheels £600
• Xenon Headlights with Headlight Washers £450
• Metallic Paint £450
• Direct Ipod Interface and Stereo Control (mounted in glove box) £275
• Cruise Control - £250
• Steering Wheel Mounted Controls - Radio, Telematics, Cruise Control - £225
• Rear Park Distance Control £225
• Traffic Warning and Control - £225
• Interior Ambient Light Pack - £175
• Bluetooth and Telematics £155
• Chrome Line Interior and Exterior - £250
Total Cost of the Car: £26650[i][u]
Later additions to this car:
• Full Blackjack Kit – Side Scuttles, Roof Decal - £330 fitted
• Genuine Mini Spotlight Kit - £430 fitted
• Genuine Mini LED Daytime Running Lights and Fog Lights - £470 fitted
• Genuine Full Interior and Exterior LED Light Kit - £115 fitted
• Genuine Mini Chrome Mirror Caps - £115 fitted
• Non-run flat tyres and compressor - £650 fitted
• The car has a full genuine BMW Mini Service history and was last serviced in November 2013 having had the brakes and oil service performed at Dick Lovett BMW MINI in Bristol. The next service is not due until 2015, with the rear brakes
• The car is HPI clear with no accidents or outstanding finance.
• The car has had the timing chain replaced by BMW Mini less than 8000 miles ago (common fault) and the satnav drive replaced less than 6 months ago, another common fault.
• During my ownership, the car has been service every year regardless of need.
• The Air-conditioning was re-gassed in Autumn of last year and blows VERY cold.
• The cars bodywork is excellent with only a few stone chips and a small mark on the lower rear bumper to note. There are no other dents, scratches or rust of any type
• The cars mechanicals are excellent with no warning messages, or faults evident in either dash warning lights or general operation.
• The alloy wheels were fully refurbished over a year ago and are still immaculate without even a single scuff or mark. £400
• The Continental Sport Contact tyres are between 5mm and 6mm all around the car.
Care and Condition:
I am fastidious in the care of all of my cars; as such, this car has been fully detailed during my ownership and is now in immaculate condition. The car is only ever hand washed and twice per year is professionally detailed using the following technique:
• Snow Foam and High pressure jetwash (Megs Hyperwash)
• 3 stage wash (degrease, clean and rinse – Dodojuice prime and Wolf Nanotech)
• Wheels removed, and fully cleaned (Wolfs de-ironiser)
• Wheels sealed (3 coats of Poorboys wheel sealant)
• Tyres blacked using Wolfs
• Full claybar over all bodywork (Megs clay and Ultimate Quick Detailer)
• (if required) 3 stage polish using a DA polisher (Megs Ultimate, Poorboys SSR)
• Sealant applied (Werkstat Acrylic Kit – 3 coats or Dodo Juice Supernatural V2)
• Trim black (Nanotech)
• Glass Cleaned (Autoglym Fast Glass)
• Interior deep vacuum and leather treated (Megs Leather cleaner/restorer)
The installed LED running lights are genuine 2014 BMW retrofit items and make the car look amazing, and quite unique when on the road. They also make the car much easier to drive on the continent as there is a new regulation for DRLs when entering France.
All items installed (blackjack/spotlights/DRLs etc can be removed for the new owner of required. Once a deposit is paid, I will gladly remove any of the items requested and restore the car to an original state. However, all items installed are genuine BMW items and could have been installed at the factory.
Despite what others may say, the is infinitely more practical than the standard Mini. I have had four adults in this car for a long journey and all said it was fine. In addition, the clubman has a proper boot as well as rear legroom, something one can’t say about the mini.
The clubdoor is much more useful with kids than you might imagine.
A wheels-on full adult (not disassembled) bicycle can be carried internally with just the rear seats down.
MPG: On a motorway run, the car will deliver over 50mpg if driven sensibly. On a regular round trip to Leeds (442 miles) I usually achieve between 50 and 53mpg. My regular commute of 10 miles (each way) on a mix of A, B and congested city roads yields an average MPG of 37-39. A full tank of fuel is ~£60 and will return 420-530 miles.
Car Tax: is £150 per year, or £12 per month
Insurance: A year of fully comprehensive insurance costs me only £181 per year.
If you appreciate well specified, luxury small cars, which deliver great economy, performance, practicality, style and are still easy to drive and park within cities, you will NOT be disappointed. The Clubman delivers all of these things and is now available for a BARGAIN price.
The car is available with a choice of alloy wheels. You can have the silver split rims (original with the car) or the later Black Bullets (pictured). Both have non run flat tyres fitted
Looking for £8650 ovno