FS: Orange Five Frame, Hope, Fox 36 Kashima, Renthal, ZTR Crests etc

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Orange Five Frame, Hope, Fox 36 Kashima, Renthal, ZTR Crests etc

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • FS: Orange Five Frame, Hope, Fox 36 Kashima, Renthal, ZTR Crests etc
  • fozzybear

Your picture link doesn’t work

pbooker1995

Try This:

http://s133.photobucket.com/user/peter_booker2003/library/?view=recent&page=1

If you want any better photos of the items then give me a message on here or an email.

Thanks

pbooker1995

Have got some top end bits for sale.

Prices are posted with satisfactory insurance.

I am open to sensible offers.

Pics Here: http://s133.photobucket.com/user/peter_booker2003/library/?view=recent&page=1

1. Orange Five 2012 Frame. Medium, which is an 18 inch. I’m 6 foot and it feels good. It’s in Mandarin Orange and looks awesome. Had a few marks. Main one being on the Orange decal on one side, but a new decal would cover it i’m sure. The other minor mark is where the front mech has been clamped onto the frame. I’ve been running a Single setup so has been noticeable but anyone running a double or triple wouldn’t notice it.
    Frame comes with a Hope Tapered Headset in Black and the top end RP23 Factory Series with Kashima coating which is just fantastic.
    Wanting Collection only on this, but could post if needs be.
    £950 Collected

2. Fox Float 36 RLC FIT Kashima. Top end forks. 2012 Model. 20 mm axle included. Tapered Steerer at 200mm+ (Will check on this). Cosmetically the fork has a few marks, and cable rub, but works well. Rebound, compression and lockout all work well. One thing though, the bushes in the left leg have a slight bit of play in them. Doesn’t affect how the forks work but the price reflects this.
    £350 Posted

3. White ZTR Crest Wheels on Hope Pro 2 Hubs. 20mm Front and 12X135 at the rear. Few marks but running true with no dents. Rear is running tubeless with a worn Mountain King UST 2.2 and the front has a MK2 2.4 Black Chilli Protection ( Virtually brand new) running a tube. Although i will include the tubeless valve for the front if buyer wishes. Will also include a hardly worn Mountain King 2.2 UST that came off the front of the wheels when i replaced with the BC tyre. Considering there is around £70 worth of tyres and extras.
    £225 Posted

4. XT M780 Cranks with Hope 34T IBR in Gold. Few marks to the cranks and a bit of heel rub but hardly anything. Has to file a bit of the crank legs off due to fitting the IBR but doesn’t affect how they work. Will also include a Black 36T Hope IBR that is hardly used. £100 posted.

5. XT Cassette ( 11-36) along with Sram PC1091 Chain and XT Double Chainrings, 28 and 40t. These have had about 200 miles on and are spotless.
    £50 Posted.

6. XT M780 Shifters. 10 Speed rear and 2/3 Speed front. Both hardly used. Will include Shifter windows. £50 Posted.

7. XT M780 10 Speed Rear Mech and XT Front Mech. Silver and Black. Works well and shifts well. £45 posted

8. Straitline Silent Guide with Bash ring. Well used but works great still. ISCG Old mount. £30 posted.

9. Renthal Fatboy Bars. 780mm Wide with 31.8mm Bar Clamp. £40 Posted

fridge79

Where u based mate, could be interested in the bars for pick up

pbooker1995

Based near Stafford mate 🙂

shreck

Link still not working.

reedspeed

Are the forks black or white ?

pbooker1995

Forks are white.

Will try and get the link sorted now.

Hi pbooker i emailed you re the forks.

Hi pbooker i emailed you re the forks.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘FS: Orange Five Frame, Hope, Fox 36 Kashima, Renthal, ZTR Crests etc’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed, but trackbacks are open.

Skip to top