Have got some top end bits for sale.
Prices are posted with satisfactory insurance.
I am open to sensible offers.
1. Orange Five 2012 Frame. Medium, which is an 18 inch. I'm 6 foot and it feels good. It's in Mandarin Orange and looks awesome. Had a few marks. Main one being on the Orange decal on one side, but a new decal would cover it i'm sure. The other minor mark is where the front mech has been clamped onto the frame. I've been running a Single setup so has been noticeable but anyone running a double or triple wouldn't notice it.
Frame comes with a Hope Tapered Headset in Black and the top end RP23 Factory Series with Kashima coating which is just fantastic.
Wanting Collection only on this, but could post if needs be.
2. Fox Float 36 RLC FIT Kashima. Top end forks. 2012 Model. 20 mm axle included. Tapered Steerer at 200mm+ (Will check on this). Cosmetically the fork has a few marks, and cable rub, but works well. Rebound, compression and lockout all work well. One thing though, the bushes in the left leg have a slight bit of play in them. Doesn't affect how the forks work but the price reflects this.
3. White ZTR Crest Wheels on Hope Pro 2 Hubs. 20mm Front and 12X135 at the rear. Few marks but running true with no dents. Rear is running tubeless with a worn Mountain King UST 2.2 and the front has a MK2 2.4 Black Chilli Protection ( Virtually brand new) running a tube. Although i will include the tubeless valve for the front if buyer wishes. Will also include a hardly worn Mountain King 2.2 UST that came off the front of the wheels when i replaced with the BC tyre. Considering there is around £70 worth of tyres and extras.
4. XT M780 Cranks with Hope 34T IBR in Gold. Few marks to the cranks and a bit of heel rub but hardly anything. Has to file a bit of the crank legs off due to fitting the IBR but doesn't affect how they work. Will also include a Black 36T Hope IBR that is hardly used. £100 posted.
5. XT Cassette ( 11-36) along with Sram PC1091 Chain and XT Double Chainrings, 28 and 40t. These have had about 200 miles on and are spotless.
6. XT M780 Shifters. 10 Speed rear and 2/3 Speed front. Both hardly used. Will include Shifter windows. £50 Posted.
7. XT M780 10 Speed Rear Mech and XT Front Mech. Silver and Black. Works well and shifts well. £45 posted
8. Straitline Silent Guide with Bash ring. Well used but works great still. ISCG Old mount. £30 posted.
9. Renthal Fatboy Bars. 780mm Wide with 31.8mm Bar Clamp. £40 Posted