• This topic has 42 replies, 24 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by pk13.
Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • FS: Niner on Gumtree – bit hot!?
  • mrblobby
    Free Member

Blimey that does make you wonder. Must be perceived as being a very low risk activity by those involved, I guess even if you are unlucky enough to get caught most don’t get prosecuted.

Also surprising anyone would knowingly buy a stolen bike given the risk of it being siezed with no comeback and risk of prosecution. I guess that must be awfully low risk too. Probably worth the risk of 250 quid for that bike for some 😕

martinhutch

The guy who was selling my bike (knowing that it was stolen and having sold loads of other bikes on Gumtree) is a 23 year old graduate with a degree in Quantity Surveying and professionally taken photos of him on his business website wearing a suit and tie…

I imagine we can make life uncomfortable for him in his ‘respectable’ profession once the matter has been dealt with by the courts. 🙂

Good work by contributors to this thread and the police forces involved. Still seems to be an element of luck as to whether you can get prompt action if the bike is moved into another force area.

pk13

That part of brum cam have 1 million pound homes next to err :\ great place to party thou.

Glad the bikes coming home

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)

The topic ‘FS: Niner on Gumtree – bit hot!?’ is closed to new replies.