FS Medium Yeti 575 -XTR – £1,100

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS Medium Yeti 575 -XTR – £1,100

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • FS Medium Yeti 575 -XTR – £1,100
  • soops

Where are you based?

Premier Icon Leadfold
    Subscriber

I am in Bristol.

Premier Icon Leadfold
    Subscriber

Yeti 575 Anodised Black frame in medium with carbon rear triangle 2008.
    Fox RP23 rear shock, with lock out
    Full XTR group set.
    Rockshox Pike 454 U turn Air travel adjustable with lockout forks 110-140mm (http://www.bikeradar.com/gear/category/components/forks-suspension/product/review-rockshox-pike-454-air-u-turn-10436)
    Hope Mono M4 brakes with Goodridge cables.
    Hope 90mm Stem, headset and QR seat post.
    Bontrager X Lite carbon Bars
    DT Swiss 5.2 rims on Hope Pro 2 hubs (10/10 What Mountain Bike)
    Kore carbon seatpost with SDG cow effect saddle (I Beam)
    ODI Yeti lockon grips in red.
    Tyres in picture are Kenda Small Block Eights, but have others I can swop for.

Pictures – https://www.dropbox.com/sh/oiv997441bzandv/Co2hwPQp42

This bike was first sold in March 2008 and I bought it in Jan 2010. I am 6’ tall and it fits me well. Though it is four years old it hasn’t been ridden much at all over the last two years, hence the reason it is for sale. If I were keeping it I would service the forks and shock

Condition. The main anodised aluminium frame looks almost new with the only mark being that part of the “Yeti” logo on the top tube has been rubbed off. The rear carbon triangle has some rub marks, which I have attached photos of. There is some oxidation on the aluminium parts of the brakes and the bolts, but nothing that effects performance. The rear shock is unmarked. The XTR group set has the usual marks but is in good condition. There are some marks on the lower fork legs but nothing on the stanchions. Wheels are true and as can be seen in photos are in good nick.

The new build price would have been around £4k. I am looking for £1,100. Not a lot of cash for a 140mm travel bike that without pedals weighs in at 28lbs (I weighted it today). If you have any questions or want more photos let me know. I would be very happy to show the bike to potential buyers. I am based in the South West.

Premier Icon weeksy
    Subscriber

Can you drop me a mail to weeksy59 at hotmail dot com please matey. I’m just over by Newbury.

Premier Icon Leadfold
    Subscriber

weeksy – email sent

Premier Icon weeksy
    Subscriber

Yeah i got it mate, but i’m trying to get a 29er Camber sorted before i jump on anything else 🙂

andy749

Hi there any more pics m8 ? andyriches@hotmail.co.uk

Premier Icon Leadfold
    Subscriber

andy749,

No more pics at present but could take some tomorrow. Anything in particular you need to see a view of?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘FS Medium Yeti 575 -XTR – £1,100’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed, but trackbacks are open.

Skip to top