FS Ibis Mojo SL. Fox Talas, XTR, Reverb etc

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS Ibis Mojo SL. Fox Talas, XTR, Reverb etc

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • FS Ibis Mojo SL. Fox Talas, XTR, Reverb etc
  • anthonyb

Gauging interest on my Ibis. As I’ve decided to build up another bike and this may need to (sadly) make way. Ibis Mojo SL (naked carbon) size Large
    Fox Talas 160 RLC 2010 FIT damper (160/140/120)
    Crankbros iodine wheelset 20mm bolt thru front/QR rear
    Shimano XTR M970 Shifters/crankset/M972 gs carbon rear mech XT front derailleur. XT cassette
    Avid Elixer CR brakes 180/160
    Fizik gobi saddle 2012 Rockshox Reverb – Reverb’s less then 2months old receipt supplied
    Easton Havoc bars – Brand new
    New continental rubber queens front and rear
    bikes in good condition, frameskin applied from new to toptube/downtube/seat and chainstays. framewrap applied to stop all chainslap. has the normal wear and tear from a bike that’s been used. bit of cable rub, but still looks great . only major scratches are to brake levers from being upside down for trail repairs/carpark maintenance.
    bikes always been well maintained, and is stored in the house at all times, so cleaned meticulously.

£2000 without 2012 reverb

REDUCED

£2000 with reverb

continuity

Could be keen for the frame

anthonyb

Id prefer to try and sell as a whole build for now, but il let you know if i decide to split the bike. 🙂

strokeable

hi, just noticed this is a repost of your earlier ad. I’d also be after the frame if you want to split it up.

thanks

sjc501

Hi would you post Glasgow .steve

anthonyb

Hi SJC401,

yep id post anywhere in the UK

anthonyb

Hi Strokeable, im still keen to to sell as a whole package for now, but il email me you if i decide to split.

sjc501

Hi There could you pm your details to me .what year is this build/frame. Any more pixs please .

anthonyb

Hi Steve, my emails in my profile if you want to drop me a mail – and il email you back some more pics that i will take today
    The bike was built up in autumn 2010. All parts were new at that time (but see list above for newly added parts)

cheers

sjc501

Sorry new to this site my email is clarke.sjc@btinternet.com .In your profile it has a weird website add only ,Unless Im looking at the wrong section . Is the frame a 2010 also .Cheers steve

anthonyb

Hi Steve. No problem. Ive emailed you, and attached a few more pictures as requested.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘FS Ibis Mojo SL. Fox Talas, XTR, Reverb etc’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed, but trackbacks are open.

Skip to top