Selling my MUCH loved Ibis Mojo HD frame (Size Large) with a load of extras.
I've owned the frame since new, and am the original owner. It has been retentively covered in super-thick frame protection tape from new. There are only a few small marks on the frame, and are all very superficial and cosmetic only. There’s a little bit of chainslap from where I lost the chainstay protector on a descent and didn’t notice for a while! But genuinely, it’s been so well protected and cared for since new.
The Mojo HD is an absolute ripper to ride, and probably the most versatile bike going, I've happily switched it between a ~24lb 140mm trail bike, and a ~28lb AM ripper.
I'm only selling to upgrade to the new HDR which is a lot more expensive, so clearly need to sell a few bits to raise the ££...
The base package is for:
- Ibis Mojo HD frame (size large), Naked carbon/grey colour, red links, 135x12 rear, std front mech. (Worth £2400 with standard CTD shock).
Bought in early 2012. I have been dealing with the same Ibis shop now for nearly 8 years, so I have an excellent relationship with them, and will act on buyers behalf to sort out any warranty issues which may arise. Saying that, I’ve had 5 Mojos now, and not had any problems.
- Rockshox Monarch RC3 Plus - PUSH tuned for Mojo HD dw suspension. (Cost £450!)
WAY WAY WAY better than the POS RP23/CTD standard shocks. This is a superb shock, which lives up to it’s reviews. Lightweight, plush, adjustable, and made truly good by the PUSH tune.
- Cane Creek 110 red headset (brand new bottom bearing) (Worth ~£90!).
Colour coded for the red links
- Rockshox Reverb Stealth
Professionally converted and installed, and looks SOO much better than standard Mojo's, now having a super-clean top-tube when run with a single ring, and no dangling, flapping, frame-scraping cables hanging our.... (Worth £250+)
- Polycarbonate downtube protector (Worth £25)
- New set of bearings (worth £50).
I can fit these for the buyer, unless you want to do it, happy either way.
All this is therefore worth ~£3200 when new, so I’m asking a truly bargain (IMHO)
NO silly offers please, this is a popular bike with flawless reviews, and I’m not in a rush to sell…. Thanks in advance.
Here’s a picture or two to whet the appetite, I have plenty more on request:
I also have the following parts for sale from the bike:
- Uberbike Ceramic Bottom bracket (Fitted but brand new, worth £65). Red, colour-coded to the bike. Only for sale with the bike, additional £40.
- MRP 2x Lopes chainguide system, custom for the HD. (Worth ~£100+) additional £65 to the bike
email@example.com if you have any queries/questions, or want more pics….