Just bought a 222 and got a few bits of mine and off of it left over;
HIT ME WITH OFFERS GUYS
1) Front Hope M4, Black and Gold, good overall condition, few scuffs as expected, good pad life.
Comes with 200mm rotor and has appropriate mount.
2) Rear Hope M4, Black and gold, as above, 144cm hose.
Comes with 180mm rotor and has appropriate mount.
£95 the pair!
3) Truvativ bash guard, good condition, 36T, probably can take 38T. Cheapest I can find is winstanleys (£26).
£10 posted (With long bolts to mount)
4) 31.8mm seatclamp, good, used.
£3 (with another item).
5) Titec Hellbent seatpost, duke prolite, 350 x 27.2mm, good used condition, usual scuffs. Aimed at the AM market, 219g. £45 rrp.
6) DMR V8 Pedals, silver, good condition, bearing's pretty smooth, RRP £28.
Marin Lockon Grips, 4 bolt/grip, red clamps, some scuffs on outer clamps, a few on inner clamps, some wear to grips, turn them over though and they'll be good with minimal wear.
As is standard, paypal of bank transfer please (if paypal I ask you cover the fees).
Email in profile, all priced fairly by my estimated, but OVNO.