FS: GT Avalanche Frame, Marzocchi Forks, Shimano Rotors

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: GT Avalanche Frame, Marzocchi Forks, Shimano Rotors

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • FS: GT Avalanche Frame, Marzocchi Forks, Shimano Rotors
  • gregsticle

Hiya all

I have built up a new bike now, so have some spare bits up for sale if anybody fancies them?

2005 GT Avalanche 0.5 Frame

Medium size, “billet” colour. Comes with rear mech hanger & integrated headset. Bought new as a complete bike from CRC in January 2007. Has one dent on the downtube courtesy of Easyjet. It has never affected my riding, although I’ve used it mostly as a second bike, prefering my Slayer for the rough stuff. Apart from that, there are a few minor scratches that I have tried to show in the photos.

2005 Marzocchi EXR Pro Forks

Red, 100mm travel, Air preload, 195mm steerer, star nut installed. Came as part of the original bike, in really good condition apart from a couple of marks where the hub has scratched the paint on the dropouts, see pics below.

2005 Shimano Disc Rotors (Pair)

160mm, true with no warping, were originally part of a Deore disc set.

Collection only preferred on all items (I am in Essex near Junction 25 of the A12). They are all taking up unwanted space in my bike shed, so am open to reasonable offers.

E-Mail is: @yahoo.co.uk">gregsticle@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks

Greg

gregsticle

Forgot to add that I also have a couple of brand new Tioga tyres as well:

26 x 2.3 Yellow Kirin
    26 x 2.1 Blue Dragon

Both are steel bead and are unused.

Cheers

Greg

joe1983

guide price for the frame?

gregsticle

Really have no idea – they’re going for around £50 new, so I’d say £25 would be a reasonable price.

joe1983

Hi greg, interested in this for my commuter and yep £25 sounds reasonable to me to. Is this posted? Or where are you located (I’m in Manchester)

gregsticle

joe1983, am in Essex (see details above) and would prefer colledction if possible.

Thanks

Greg

colande

how much for the forks??? posted?
    my email is in my profile,
    if you want to do this in private 🙂

edit; sorry missed the collection only thing aswell,
    same if you would post then i’d be interested, have sent forks before and usually £8-10 in postage just to let you know

joe1983

Oops missed that! Can’t make it down to essex I’m afraid but if you can post let me know.

Cheers

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘FS: GT Avalanche Frame, Marzocchi Forks, Shimano Rotors’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed, but trackbacks are open.

Skip to top