FS Gore Bike Wear Alp x waterproof shorts

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS Gore Bike Wear Alp x waterproof shorts

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • FS Gore Bike Wear Alp x waterproof shorts
  • Premier Icon craigf
    Subscriber

[/url]

hello,

i have a pair of very lightly used Gore Alp-X waterproof shorts for sale to fund a new pair, just like the ones in the link above. they are the XL size and too big for me. Genuinely worn 3 times, as good as new, no damage or signs of wear.

Looking for £50 posted.

Cheers

Craig

what size waist are you?

zebmc

hi can you let me know your waist size,as i know Gore garments usuall come on the small side,cheers ZebMc

Premier Icon craigf
    Subscriber

hello

i am coming out at around 33-34″ waist at the moment.

i agree, i have always found gore clothing pleasantly ‘snug’, so was surprised that the XL’s were just too loose a fit on me, even with 3/4s or tights. the shorts were replaced under warranty by wiggle after the 1st generation pair i had ripped at a seam (unrepairable rip). wore them fresh out of the bag on a ride without checking the sizing, too big… persevered for literally a couple of other rides, not happening :o)

i can do some pics for folk if anyone is interested…

cheers

I’m about a 36 waist-would you say they would be too small for me if your a 33/34? If not i would be keen on a couple of pics…

Premier Icon craigf
    Subscriber

i would say these would be good for a 36″ waist, i was wearing them really quite pinched in by the waist cords… (not showing off or anything 😀 )

let me take a couple of pics and sort this out for you over the weekend.

cheers for interest!

Premier Icon craigf
    Subscriber

hello… this image thing hasn’t worked. i had hoped the ones i took on my phone would be adequate. they are not! 😕 so i will post some images tomorrow via proper camera.

sorry, hope someone is still potentially interested!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘FS Gore Bike Wear Alp x waterproof shorts’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed, but trackbacks are open.

Skip to top