FS: Genesis Altitude Ti Frame, 120mm Reba Teams, Specialized Roval, 26" tyres…

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Genesis Altitude Ti Frame, 120mm Reba Teams, Specialized Roval, 26" tyres…

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • FS: Genesis Altitude Ti Frame, 120mm Reba Teams, Specialized Roval, 26" tyres…
  • Stumpjumper

Possibly interested in your Roval’s. Can you send me some pics of the freehub body, and any damage?

Smcleaver@hotmail.com

cheers

Premier Icon mboy
    Subscriber

Stumpjumper, will do.

No real damage at all, I’ve always run a proper spidered cassette on it.

Premier Icon mboy
    Subscriber

Currently in the process of slimming 2 26″ hardtails down into 1 29er, so have the following for sale…

Genesis Altitude Ti Frame, 17.5″, Very good used condition. Very similar geometry to a Cotic Soul, rides superbly with a 120mm fork (will take from 100-130), bare frame weight is a mere 1580g (or 3.5lb in old money). Original RRP on this frame was £1100! For £350 this frame can be yours, and I’ll throw in a Black Thomson Seatpost to fit, and leave the FSA Orbit Extreme Pro Headset in there too for its new owner…

Rockshox Reba Team, 2011 model, 120mm travel, 20mm bolt thru axle. Recent full service (about 6 rides ago), 200mm+ steerer (1 1/8th straight), Black Box Damper etc. These were the top of the line in the Reba range and had a faintly ridiculous RRP of over £700! I’m after £225 for these.

Specialized Roval Traverse EL 2010 tubeless wheelset, bought brand new in 2011. Very good condition, perfectly straight and true. These wheels feature the famed DT Swiss 240s hub internals on the rear hub. They are configurable for various different axles too, currently setup for 20mm front and 135mm QR rear, but will come with QR and 15mm adapters for the front hub too, and you can buy the DT rear hub kit to convert to 10mm/12mm/142 etc for the rear hub if required. Recent new bearings in the front hub. Rim profile on these is very similar to a Stans Crest and they run tubeless in the same way. Wheelset weight is 1550g, so light enough to race XC on, whilst robust enough for all mountain use. Original RRP of £600!!! I’m after £225…

Shimano XT M775 Brakes, Good Condition. No Rotors or adapters (though can probably find a 160mm adapter for both ends if required). £80

Maxxis Medusa 2.1 LUST Dual Compound tyre. Nearly new, maybe 85-90% condition. £20

Maxxis Medusa 1.8 Exception series dual compound tyre. Nearly new, maybe 90-95% condition. This is the ultra lightweight version. £20

Hutchinson Cobra/Cougar 2.25″ Tubeless Light pair of tyres. Very light and very fast. Perfect for dry conditions XC racing. 75% condition. £25

Maxxis Ignitor 1.95 Exception series, nearly new. 85-90% condition. £15

Maxxis Ignitor 1.95 LUST. Quite worn. Maybe 40% tread left. £5

Michelin WildRockr 2.25″, 90% tread condition. Great grippy lightweight large volume tyre, tread pattern kind of inbetween a Maxxis High Roller and a Minion, and larger than a 2.35″ Maxxis too as well as lighter. £15

All prices include postage.

Stumpjumper

Cool, will wait for some pics. Cheers

rankbadjin

Hi mboy,
    Yer frame caught ma eye the first time ye posted it, despite goin on holiday next week ah might have tohave it! What height are you? Do ye have gorilla proportioned arms or owt like that? An finally, where are you? Takin the camper to France next week so wondering, size permitting, if pick up could be an option.
    Cheers,
    Steven

Premier Icon mboy
    Subscriber

rankbadjin, my email is in my profile if you’d like to drop me an email and we can discuss. And pick up is always the preferred option so I’d be happy to do business that way.

rankbadjin

Thanks mboy, mail sent. Off to look at map now!

Stumpjumper

Any update on pics? re-wheels?

Premier Icon mboy
    Subscriber

Stumpjumper YGM

Stumpjumper

umm, update please? emails sent.

Thanks

Stumpjumper

Mark, See email…………

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘FS: Genesis Altitude Ti Frame, 120mm Reba Teams, Specialized Roval, 26" tyres…’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed, but trackbacks are open.

Skip to top