Postage at whatever rate Parcelforce or Royal mail charge or you can collect in person (Melton or Nottingham) or you can send your own courier....
Bank transfer, Paypal or cheque please.
Email for questions etc: pete [at] mountainbikerides.co.uk
Cannondale Gemini frame £250
- 2001 frame - pretty scratched up all over but sound. Photos will show this when I do 'em! 140,150 or 170mm travel options by moving the shock. Can be built into anything from an all mountain machine to a full on DH rig and I have at various times done so.
- Size: Large
- Colour: Black
- Fox Vanilla RC shock with Stendec 600lbs spring (I weigh just under 14 stone)
- FSA Orbit Xtreme Pro 1.5 - 1.125 reducer headset. Lets you run standard 1.125 steerer in the 1.5 tube.
- Race Face Diablous seatpost (not cut down so fine for xc mode)
- Hope seat clamp
- Spare main pivot bolt and spacers
- Probably got the original manuals and some other odds and ends spares wise?
- Cannondale saddle - in nearly new nick cuz I took it off when bike was nearly new!
- 2006 model.
- 200mm of super plush travel
- All the knobs and dials you could wish for to adjust things - look 'em up on the net.
- steerer 200mm
- Original padded fork bag and manuals
- Scratches from uplift damage but stanchions fine
- Rebound adjuster missing from bottom of leg - don't bother replacing it you can still adjust it and they always fall off!
- 10 degree rise
- 1.125 steerer
- 31.8 bar clamp
- Super light race / xc front wheel
- UST tubeless
- Zicral straight pull spokes
- Includes QR skewer
- hardly been used - bearings good as new
- 6 bolt IS disc only
- 200mm i2i
- 57mm stroke
- 600lbs Fox spring
- Old enough to not have any fancy pro pedal bollox
- Probably due a service but seems to work ok