1. Full-sus carbon Haibike Sleek RC frame, 17.5'' + Fox Float RP23 shock + seatpost. Frame protected with helitape, perfect condition - £500
2. Wheels: FRM333 Tubeless rims on Novatec hubs 26'', 1350g + Hutchinson Toro UST tyres, nearly new - £175
3. Magura Durin Race fork, 26'', tapered steerer, remote lock-out lever, quick release dropout - £200
4. Syntace handlebar, straight - £25
5. XT triple cranks - £70
6. Selle Italia X1 saddle - £10
7. Carbon ladies hardtail: Specialized Fate 17'', perfect condition.
The wheels upgraded to Stans Crest rims on Novatech hubs (1550g) with Specialized Ground Control (fr) and Fast Track (rear) tyres - they're approx. 400g lighter than the ones that came with the bike.
Full spec can be found here: http://www.specialized.com/us/en/bikes/archive/2013/fate/fatecompcarbon29
Photos can be seen here:
Full-sus frame: https://picasaweb.google.com/102933140471587402582/ForSaleFulSussFrame17
Bars, post, saddle: https://picasaweb.google.com/102933140471587402582/ForSaleBitsPieces
Specialized Fate: https://picasaweb.google.com/102933140471587402582/ForSaleFulSussFrame17