FS: Frame, Forks, Wheels Pipedream, Chris King, Hope

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Frame, Forks, Wheels Pipedream, Chris King, Hope

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • FS: Frame, Forks, Wheels Pipedream, Chris King, Hope
  • danielj

Hi,

Time to have a clearout for a new bike on the way. So I’ve got the following for sale. Can all be collected in London or can post at extra cost.

Frame – Pipedream Sirius in Reynold 853. Comes with a Hope Headset, Shimano Deore Triple Crankset, Shimano XT Front Mech and Sram X9 Rear Mech. Frame is in excellent condition and helitaped in all areas where cables might rub. The headset could do with a service and new seals possibly. Price £240

Fork – Pipedream Rigid Fork £35 Designed to give the same angles as a 100mm suspension fork, the Infinity fork, is disc specific, and whether you’re running a 26? wheel, a 650B wheel or a 29? wheel, there’ll be bags of mud clearance.

Fork – Rockshox Dart – 100mm suspension I think. Could be used for a beater with some marks on the stanchions. £20

Wheels

Chris King Iso Hub Front Wheel on Mavic 819 rim. Recently trued and hasn’t been on a bike since so running perfectly. £110

Shimano Deore XT hubs on Mavic F519. Came on a bike and I didn’t need them so haven’t been tested since I bought them. Look to be running perfectly £75

Hope Pro 2 hubs on WTB LaserDisc Rims. Front wheel is a bolt through. Wheels run in excellent condition. £140

Best to email me if interested and I will sort out some photos this afternoon so can send them through to anyone. Any questions just ask. I can post any items but will have to check what the costs would be to confirm.

Cheers
    Dan

Jujuuk68

Frame size? Colour? If a 16′ then photos please to

julian_cole at microsoft’s free and toasty warm email company in the uk

Cheers.

trebord

what size is the pipedream? where in london for viewing/collection?

danielj

Sorry forgot the frame size! It’s 19 inch and can be seen collected in Islington.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘FS: Frame, Forks, Wheels Pipedream, Chris King, Hope’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed, but trackbacks are open.

Skip to top