Ellsworth Dare Downhill Bike
- Ellsworth Dare DH frame 16 inch(ish), 200mm (8inch) travel
- Fox vanilla RC (rebound and compression) shock, 650lbs spring fitted but have 850 and possibly a 450 to go with it too.
- Black Chris King Headset
- Rock Shox Domain 180mm travel Coil fork, rebound and compression adjust
- Hadley bolt through rear hub on Mavic 321DH rim
- Razor Rock Racing bolt through front hub on Mavi 321DH rim
- Bontrager FR4 and XR4 tyres, but can swap for Maxxis Minions if preferred.
- Race Face diabolus DH cranks with Chain device
- Shimano XT shadow rear mech, 9sp with Shimano shifter (LX I think...)
- Race AM Face Stem
- Easton EA50 bars
- Specialized seatpost and WTB saddle (seen better days!)
- Hayes 9 DH discs 200mm front rotor, 180mm rear
All together in great shape, no dents, dings or major scrapes on the frame, all bearings tight, shock bushings replaced about 2 rides ago.
Fork is super smooth, lowers serviced regularly (last week most recent) and no chips or scratches on the stanchions
Front and Rear hubs have both had new axle bearings a few rides ago so super smooth, rims are well used and have a few minor dings but still hold tyres securely and got another years riding in them easily.
Brakes bled today, front pads about half worn, rears have only had 2 rides use.
Not quite as slack as some modern DH bikes bit still very capable and very very fast, it's excellent in tighter twistier tracks and pedals better than a lot of 8 inch travel bikes.
Frame is not too lardy either builds from 35 - 40lbs depending on kit.
£650 - Collection from Exeter, or can meet within 20 odd miles of Exeter
Any questions or inspection welcome, it's been well looked after and I'm confident there are no problems with it.