FS CrossCheck, 29er stuff, BB7s, Avid rotors, Middleburn, Chris King,R600 lever

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS CrossCheck, 29er stuff, BB7s, Avid rotors, Middleburn, Chris King,R600 lever

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • FS CrossCheck, 29er stuff, BB7s, Avid rotors, Middleburn, Chris King,R600 lever
  • roach

58cm Misty Grey CrossCheck frame and forks with Orbit XL11 headset. Was new in August and only been used for commuting through the autumn so excellent condition apart ffrom a small bit of paint damage/scratch from my maintenance stand on the seat tube. £200 Posted

18″ Inbred 29er frame sand colour nearly new £120 posted

29er Inbred Rigid Forks V and disc £35

Middleburn RS7 Unos 180mm sqr taper with hardcoat chainring and silver crank bolts nearly new £120 posted

29er wheels from a Kona Unit excellent condition £80

Chris King Headset in red, quess what nearly new. Been fitted but only done about a 100 miles £50 posted

Avid shorty 4 cantis £25 posted

Avid BB7 brakeset, speed dial levers, new pads, 160mm rotors £60

Avid cleansweep 205mm rotors x2 brand new with is adapters front and rear £50

R600 road brake levers £30

Tektro Long drop road calipers nearly new £25
    email extremepigAThotmail.com for pics

Cheers
    Tony

Brabberly

Hi Tony,
    I’m interested in the Crosscheck. You can contact me on brian@thecompassedge.net.

Cheers

Brian

roach

Brian ygm

boblo

Photo’s and dibbs on the BB7’s please.

And YGM

Bob

Premier Icon ton
    Subscriber

tony, you need any 29r sus forks.
    if so i need a tourer.

roach

Sorry ton, my 29er phase is over for the time being mate. Are you interested in the Surly when you sell them?

andyh2

Roach, could I have photos of the Inbred 29er frame and fork and Unit wheels. And am I right in thinking the 29er frame is slot dropout disc only? Ta Andy (hemingandrewATyahooDOTcoDOTuk)

Retrodirect

Hey brian, if the crosscheck is still available could I get photos to Pablowoof AT hotmail DOT com

trevorx

Would you sell me the front wheel only ?

Can you email me please as can’t do too much stw access during working day ! trevsterx at gmail dot com

mrcamel

Hey dude, I would like your bb7s if you still have?

29er

what make are the wheels from the unit and how much you want

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘FS CrossCheck, 29er stuff, BB7s, Avid rotors, Middleburn, Chris King,R600 lever’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed, but trackbacks are open.

Skip to top