1) Shimano SLX rear shifter SL M660. 10sp. Used but working great.
2) Shimano XT 10sp cassette, 11t-36t. Light use, 3rides before changing to a small ratio DH'ish one.
3) Hope 180mm 'saw' floating rotor. Has quite a few marks from a *astard stuck rotor bolt. I touched it in with a marker. Looks fine now to me, I'd ride it but have gone 203mm for more power. Will do one of the mounts with it for +£2.
4) Thomson Elite post. 30.9 x 375 (uncut), 1week old, only a couple marks BELOW the min insertion line. Like new with bag.
5) Formula brake clamps. As new from some RX's. Will fit lots of their brakes.
6) 10sp shimano shifter windows, off new shifters. No screws.
7) Truvativ Boobars. Low rise, trimmed (properly) to 760mm. 2-weeks old but some marks from coming off! They are a matte grey/blue colour.
SEAT CLAMPS...all 35.0mm (ok for 34.9?). Blue SALSA qr, few marks £8 posted. Hope non-q/r blue clamp. Bolt has a 'worn' head, I'd replace with a normal bolt but did undo/do up ok earlier. £6 posted. SALSA black qr clamp. As new £12 posted
9) BRAKE MOUNTS: Shimano and Formula post+post front 180mm. £4 each posted
Any questions or picture requests please ask.