FS – cheap, V used Avalanche Frame, RS Recon + clearout

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS – cheap, V used Avalanche Frame, RS Recon + clearout

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • FS – cheap, V used Avalanche Frame, RS Recon + clearout
  • Premier Icon unklehomered
    Subscriber

I’m selling my old GT ave after many years of happy service as upgrading to 29″ carbon loveliness

Is a Large (20″) Avalanche Pro 2007 -not available in the UK, I got as a replacement for my 2006 Pro. Pretty light by standards of the time. Headset included, is used but IMO has life left, bearings regreased. The frame itself is very very used looking as you would expect for a frame w/ 6yrs of riding. Many many chainmarks.

The forks are Recon 351s from 2006. 130mm Uturn with normal spring. For their age in good condition. They were neglected for the first 3 years of their life before I learned how/why to look after my forks. Since then they have been well cared for, though there is a little bit of corrosion pitting around the oil seals in the lowers. The stanchions have a few little chips in the coating, hopefully highlighted in the pics. many chips/scrapes/marks on the crown and lowers. Like the frame, very used, but for their age most of the marks are cosmetic. This is to the best my knowledge.

£120 posted for both together, all offers considered, not sure about prices splitting, need to consider postage. Based nr Ripon, would travel to meet as prefer selling frames/forks in person so buyer can examine.

Many close up pics here

Also for sale.

Commencal Bars 660mm, Raceface stem 90mm (both none oversize variety), £12 posted each or £20 for both.

GXP BB, virtually new, was fitted to a bike just to confirm cranks were the cause of wobble. They were, they got binned, BB is for sale, also comes with a used SS in red, which has on the way out bearings on one side, but might make a good emergency BB. Not charging for that, its just included as its that or bin it. £15 posted

Shimano FH-M756 rear hub, which I’ve realised I will never use. since being removed from a rear wheel it has received a new freehub, and some new internal parts, but probably wants the cone bits tightened (right word?) by someone who knows how they should be, and doesn’t hate shimano hubs… 😳 £15 posted

Pics for these also in this set.

email in profile. Prices are not inclusive of Paypal fees, please add relevant amount before paying. Thanks.

Premier Icon unklehomered
    Subscriber

Oh and the head doctery type thing £7.50 posted.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘FS – cheap, V used Avalanche Frame, RS Recon + clearout’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed, but trackbacks are open.

Skip to top