I have a pair of 2.2 Mountain King Mk2 Pro's for sale, they are used (and certainbly look it) but have lots of life left in the tread.
The good bits:
- Tread is hardly worn down, and these are very grippy
- Black Chilli compound is amazing
- Used tubeless (I don't recommend you use tubes in them personally, had endless punctures), so I've born the brunt of pouring copious amounts of sealant in to seal the porous sidewalls - as such, you won't have to!
- Cheap, but should keep going for yonks yet
The bad bits:
- Both tyres have one sideknob missing! i've never had that happen before, but they still hold air and i haven't noticed it affect the grip
- Sidewalls look shabby, i.e. logos faded heavily again - no idea why
- I had lots of puncture resistance problems running tubes in them