FS: Carbon Road Bike w/ Ultegra, Easton, Deda, KCNC etc

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Carbon Road Bike w/ Ultegra, Easton, Deda, KCNC etc

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • FS: Carbon Road Bike w/ Ultegra, Easton, Deda, KCNC etc
  • DanW

Hi all,

I have for sale my Medium Ribble Evo Pro Carbon full bike. It is listed by Ribble as 52-54cm C-C but given it is a sloping frame is suitable for 5’8”-6’1”

I bought this following a move of house but found I was much more in to getting muddy on the trails than putting the miles in on the road 🙁

Most components are brand new with only 40 minutes ride time on them. I haven’t even cleaned it since going out and you can see how shiny the cassette/ chain still are. It is really that unused. I have put heli-tape on all the important areas of the frame and fork so it should remain unmarked for a long time to come.

Everything on the bike was chosen to be light, solid and reliable (especially from a mountain bikers point of view!). You have a full range of gears with the triple chainset so should be able to go up or down anything. Everything is 10 speed so you won’t have any trouble getting spares in the future. I don’t like rubbish so invested in the bike right down to the smaller details like the super light and reliable KCNC skewers. Groupset is Shimano Ultegra with carbon fibre brake/ shift levers. Other finishing kit includes Deda Newton bars, Easton EC70 seatpost and Conti Gatorskin tyres.

The bike is worth £2040 RRP. By shopping around on sites like Merlin and CRC I managed to buy everything for £1450. The bike (with one short ride on most components!) is yours for £700.

Located in Bath/ Cardiff and am happy to meet or post.

If you would like any further information just let me know sk8erdj50[at]hotmail[dot]com

Happy New Year STW! 😀

cobby

May be interested in this, could you email some more pictures and let me have your best price inc post

DanW

Hi Tony,

I have emailed more pictures and details.

Let me know what you think, DanW

DanW

Pics emailed to Jason too 🙂

Divid

Hi
    Could be very interested could u send me me pics?

Many thanks

DanW

Hi Dave,

Pics and email with more details should be with you.

DanW

DanW – YGM

Cheers

John

DanW

This is provisionally sold to John 🙂

Thanks everyone

Feedback for anybody else buying from Danw – great seller, bike exactly as described, and he kept me up to date with arrangements to deliver the bike to my brother in law who is going to be bringing it up to Manchester for me.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘FS: Carbon Road Bike w/ Ultegra, Easton, Deda, KCNC etc’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed, but trackbacks are open.

Skip to top