FS: Cannondale Carbon Rize/RZ Frame

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Cannondale Carbon Rize/RZ Frame

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • FS: Cannondale Carbon Rize/RZ Frame
  • squeaky

Dear All,

For sale is my much cherished Cannondale Carbon Rize frame in black sized Large, 19″ seat tube centre to top, which should fit riders from around 5’10” to 6’2″.

I purchased the frame in May 2010, the frame is straight will no dents or structural problems, which can be a major concern when buying a second hand carbon frame. All the frame pivot bearings run smooth and the rear shock a Fox Float RP23 was last serviced in September 2012 with a new seal kit, lube and bushings. The majority of the frame has been helicopter taped from new, so it is still in good condition, as can be seen in the photos upon request. It is however inevitable that a used mountain bike frame will pick up a few marks along the way and any specific areas of concern please let me know and I will send you some more photos.

A carbon Cannondale Rize frame in black is a rare beast in the UK, UK spec carbon Rize frames were either white or green, however I managed to track down a black frame, which in my opinion is the best colour. The Cannondale carbon Rize 1 & 2 frames are identical, which if your not aware comprises of an aluminium backbone, i.e. seat tube, BB and chainstays, with a carbon front triangle and carbon seat stays to maintain the best balance between strength and weight. For info the frame and shock weight is around 2,250 grams.

Numbers and frame compatibility details are: 130mm/5.1″ of rear wheel travel, maximum 530mm axle to crown fork, 31.6mm diameter seatpost, conventional front mech, 68mm wide bottom bracket shell, which can take either a BB30 or standard threaded bottom bracket with adaptor fitted. The headtube is compatible with straight 1 1/8″, tapered or straight 1.5″ steerers and obviously a Cannondale Headshok & Lefty fork is compatible.

I will include in the sale two reasonable Cannondale headset bearings, two BB30 bottom bracket bearings, two spare BB30 ceramic bearings, which I have taken out of the frame, cleaned up and re-greased. A BB30 to traditional threaded BB adaptor, the allen key seatpost collar, frame guides and stops, specific Rize chainslapper, original warranty card and the original bike manual will also be included.

All this lovlliness for £495.00 OVNO including mainland U.K shipping.

I live in Surrey and work in London, so happy for a local pick up at either location or happy to ship within the UKif required.

Any questions please email me on stuartlgreenATgmail.com

References can be supplied if your concerned and I’m happy to accept Paypal payments as a gift.

Thanks for looking.

Stuart

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘FS: Cannondale Carbon Rize/RZ Frame’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed, but trackbacks are open.

Skip to top