FS: Cane Creek Double Barrel coil, 215×63, from an Alpine 160, £270 posted

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Cane Creek Double Barrel coil, 215×63, from an Alpine 160, £270 posted

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • FS: Cane Creek Double Barrel coil, 215×63, from an Alpine 160, £270 posted
  • great price (I’d want more for mine!) theres a recent thread in bike forum with an Alpine owner asking for shock recommendations and being bombarded with “CCDB obviously”, might be worth pointing him in this direction?

Premier Icon edd
    Subscriber

Thanks crashtestmonkey – I’ve made a (small) revision to the price and replied to the thread.

Edd

Premier Icon edd
    Subscriber

This is the Cane Creek Double Barrel coil shock from my Orange Alpine 160. The shock is awesome, adjustable high speed and low speed damping circuits for both compression and rebound. I am only selling it because I no longer have my Alpine.

It’s 215mm x 63mm (8.5” x 2.5” in old money). That’s 215mm eye to eye shock length and 63mm shock stroke.
    The included mounting hardware is M8 x 22mm (22mm width by 8mm diameter). New kits for other sizes can be bought here:
    http://www.tftunedshox.com/Catalogue/Shop-Cane-Creek/Cane-Creek-Double-Barrel-2/Cane-Creek-Mounts-Bushes-and-Tools
    The included spring is 400lb/inch and is unused.
    The Cane Creek adjuster tool (shown) is included as are the instructions (not shown).

Looking for £270 posted.

This shock will make you a better rider. 😉

Cane Creek Double Barrel, 215×63 by eddkh, on Flickr

e-mail by eddkh, on Flickr

Stealth EDIT on price… 😉

pbooker1995

Just to add. I’ve got the same shock on my Alpine 160 and it makes the bike. The RP23 compared to this is poor.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘FS: Cane Creek Double Barrel coil, 215×63, from an Alpine 160, £270 posted’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed, but trackbacks are open.

Skip to top