FS: Blur TRcarbon Frame, Reverb, Pikes RCT3, E13 TRS wheels, Hope Hoops

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Blur TRcarbon Frame, Reverb, Pikes RCT3, E13 TRS wheels, Hope Hoops

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • FS: Blur TRcarbon Frame, Reverb, Pikes RCT3, E13 TRS wheels, Hope Hoops
  • simonm

All prices posted.

Small Carbon Santa Cruz TRc frame £1500 – 2 years warranty left, its 3 yo. Has custom tuned RS Monarch Plus Piggyback shock

Reverb that fits the above 30.9 ? 125mm drop, with bleed kit. This is one month old as its Warranty replacement £130

RS Pike RCT3 – 26? – Travel reduced to 140mm. 160mm steerer, will measure, cable rub on crown £300

E13 TRS Front wheel – E13 Hub, E13 Rim, – 660g tubelss no dings a bit scratched.£100

E13 TRS Rim only – 28 hole £75

Hope Hoops – 26? Arch EX on Pro 2 hubs, not really used much as they had my bigger tyres on £170

Loads of 26? tyres to come ! Pair of 2.4? trail kings on the Hope Hoops £50 for both, Pair of worn Rubber queens £30
    Crossmark, Minion, lots more to come !

rob jackson

Fancy the trail kings si and maybe the crossmark

Premier Icon cp
    Subscriber

Interested in the Reverb. What hand is the remote? Are you in or near Sheffield (going off your email address?!)

Premier Icon granny_ring
    Subscriber

Nice looking bike!

Premier Icon russyh
    Subscriber

Can the pikes be changed back to 160mm travel? Also could you email me pics of the Arch/Pro2 wheels russell_hopkins@hotmail.com

Maybe interested in both forks and wheels…

simonm

Russ, I think they were 150mm to start with. I think to go back to 160mm you need a new spring, Loco did it for me on here, perhaps he can shed light on it.

simonm

O, and actualyl I think you can go back to 160mm as the lowers have markings for 150 and 160mm.

Cheers.

Premier Icon russyh
    Subscriber

Dammit, just checked mate the steerer is too short for me at 160. If they can be changed to 150mm (be better then 160 on my five)and the steerer turns out to be longer pleaser let me know. in the mean time can you ping me the details of the wheels and any pics. (hope and arch) as i would be keen to buy these.

Russ

simonm

Will do Russ, I’ll get a better idea on Steerer tonight and take some pics of the Arches.

Cheers.

disconoir

Sent you an email on the pikes.

simonm

Not seen the email, can you resend.
    The dropper is 380mm post, 125mm drop

Deadlight

Hi – interested in the Rubber Queens – have emailed you, thanks

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘FS: Blur TRcarbon Frame, Reverb, Pikes RCT3, E13 TRS wheels, Hope Hoops’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed, but trackbacks are open.

Skip to top