FS: Bionicon Supershuttle (M) – brand new and unused

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale FS: Bionicon Supershuttle (M) – brand new and unused

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • FS: Bionicon Supershuttle (M) – brand new and unused
  • soulman

Can you measure from the centre of the seatpost to the centre of the bars with the stem as long as it will go please? Also is the fork standard or has it had the upgraded rebound cartridge fitted.

I’m a bit worried it’ll be too short, it has to be a do everything bike for me so need a bit f room for climbing…

andyrm

Just measured it and works out at 650mm centre to centre with the bars fully forward.

Fork has the upgraded damper cartridge (fitted in the left leg).

To give you some size perspective, I’m 5’9″ and in terms of fit, I’m somewhere in the middle.

If you want to come and check for size, you’re more than welcome!

🙂

andyrm

I’m selling a BRAND NEW & UNUSED Bionicon Supershuttle in Medium. This is a serious bike and a great bargain if you want to get into All Mountain and Enduro riding/racing without breaking the bank.

This bike is a 2010 model and has never been ridden or used. I had put a deposit on it in my local bike shop and was almost finished paying it off when a new team ride came through for the UK Bionicon enduro team, which very nicely resulted in a team bike!! As a result, it’s been sat here doing nothing and looking a bit forlorn.

Anyway, enough of the back story – here’s what you are getting:

– 2010 Bionicon Supershuttle (M), 165mm rear travel, 160mm front travel
    – Adjustable fork travel and geometry using the patented and award winning Bionicon system. Travel adjustable on the fly down to 80mm (infinitely variable). Geometry varies from 74 to 66 degree head angle.
    – Upgraded fork damper cartridge
    – X-Fusion 02 RPV rear shock
    – Bionicon by DT Swiss hubs laced with DT Swiss spokes to Alex DP20 rims with Schwalbe Albert 2.3 tyres
    – SRAM X9 rear mech & X7 shifters
    – Shimano Deore front mech
    – Truvativ Firex triple chainset
    – Formula K18 brakes, 180mm rotors front and rear
    – WTB Laser V saddle

This bike is as you’d expect, in perfect condition as it is totally unused.

There’s absolutely loads that can be done to this bike to tune and customise it – the rear shock shuttle has 3 positions, meaning you can tweak the default BB height and head angle about half a degree each way. If you want to upgrade the fork, you could either get the new Gravilube G2 lowers with 15mm bolt through axle or upgrade to the longer travel 180mm fork, which the frame will take quite happily too.

Sadly the shop I bought it from has recently gone into administration – however, as a Bionicon team rider I can not only help you myself but also put you onto the UK country manager for the brand who is based here in Bristol and can give all the tech support/warranty backup you could ever need.

Bit more info on the Bionicon system here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcVXz8U6UWY

Here’s a gushing review from someone else from last year: http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/new-bike-thread-bionicon-supershuttle-2

Grab yourself a bargain on a truly special bike – it’s based in Bristol UK, but I can arrange courier at buyer’s cost.

This little beauty has a normal price of £2700, I am looking for £1100 or nearest sensible offer.

Email me on andynelson1977 AT gmail DOT com for more details and to arrange a viewing.

🙂

soulman

Thanks for the offer but i’m in Sheffield. Will measure my other bike and see what I think…

soulman

Hi mate,

it might be a little small but I’m willing to give it a go at the right price, how about £925 posted?

Cheers

Des

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘FS: Bionicon Supershuttle (M) – brand new and unused’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed, but trackbacks are open.

Skip to top