Having a bit of a clearout to make way for a new bike post christmas hopefully!
1. Bionicon C Guide, brand new boxed, in red - cheapest I can see online is £35, looking for £25 plus £2 postage.
2. Sram X7, 9 speed shifter. Silver, unsure of age, few scuffs - £10 plus £2 postage
3. Shimano SLX front mech, 34.9mm. swings both ways, fitted for a couple of weeks on my Bfe before manning up to 1x9. £12 plus £2
4. Blackspire 808 flat wide bars, used for one week only but a fair few scuffs to the black graphics. Cut down but about 780mm wide so plenty wide. £15 plus £2 postage
5. Sunline V1 AM Stem - good nick, very few marks and a really great stem. 50mm. rrp around £60, asking £30 plus £2 postage.
6. Avid Juicy 5 brakes - pretty old, some of the paint is bubbled from leaked fluid and could do with a bleed and can be a bit sticky. Cheap at £30 the pair with hoses long enough for a medium Bfe. Have a few sets of kevlar superstar pads to go with them.
7. Avid Elixr RSLs - really decent brakes, used in the alps this year and never had a problem. Looking for £100 the pair for these. In decent nick. Will come with a few spare sets of superstar pads (about 4 I think)
£5 for postage on brakes. And pics to come later.
Lastly if anyone is looking for a cheap freeride frame I've got a small/medium Commencal Supreme Fr in a sexy turquoise blue probably for sale with a Fox DHX 3 shock and two springs (350lbs and 400lbs) and a hope headset in good condition. Probably looking for around £300 for this.
Payment via Paypal for everything please. Email in profile for more pics and questions!