Fs: alpine 160 frame, Ccdb air, Ccdb coil, 140mm devilles, crossmax wheelset

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Fs: alpine 160 frame, Ccdb air, Ccdb coil, 140mm devilles, crossmax wheelset

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Fs: alpine 160 frame, Ccdb air, Ccdb coil, 140mm devilles, crossmax wheelset
  • stevede

For sale:
    2012 alpine 160 frame 18″ in team issue only stryker Orange, usual marks in keeping with year and intended use. Previous owner snapped his rear axle which has resulted in some tyre rub marks to the inside of the swingarm, no cracks, dents. No shock £275 posted
    Ccdb air cs bought from tf tuned, 216×63 and 22×8 shock mounts (standard or offset burgtec ti available), in good working order £200 posted
    Ccdb coil bought off here recently, all in fine working order, recently serviced, comes with 2 steel springs, only used a few times £190 posted
    Ti spring for above shock from tf tuned, used a few times only 350×2.5 £65
    -1.0 works components headset for tapered headset and tapered forks, good condition, running smooth £40
    Bos deville 140mm 26″ tapered steerer forks, recently serviced by jtech and barely ridden since £275
    Bos deville trc 160mm forks, 1/1/8″ steerer (hope adaptor fitted if needed for tapered)damage to left stanchion caused by leaving it too long before the first lowers service, ideally need a new stanchion but I’ve been running them on the alpine and they work fine as they are, priced to reflect condition at £125
    Crossmax enduro wheelset 26″ yellow version, rear wheel is not the flimsy 20 spoke narrow wheel as I had an sx hub rebuilt (rear) on to a yellow front so they now have 2 decent rims with 24 spokes. The old rear is available as a spare. £225 posted for these, all adapters included.
    Email in profile
    Cheers,
    Steve

tricky dicky

Steve,
    Sorry,
    is the frame tapered steerer and 30.9 seatpost.
    Richard

stevede

Hi Richard, yes the frame is tapered and 30.9 seat tube, 2012 version.

tricky dicky

Thanks Please send me a pic of frame and any of wear as described.(emilis in my profile thanks)

stevedoc

Please could you email me images of the cross max wheels to docs90@hotmail.com

Cheers steve

chrishc777

Pics of the damage to the 160 devilles please!

skybluestu

Pics also of the 160mm Bos forks please!

stevede

I think that’s everyone replied to. I’m based in Helston, West Cornwall in case anyone else lives down this way or on holiday wanting to collect!

stevede

Crossmax sold pending payment.

tricky dicky

Steve thanks for frame pics I will leave for now thanks.
    Richard

stevede

Frame, Ccdb coil and wheels all sold.
    Cheers.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Fs: alpine 160 frame, Ccdb air, Ccdb coil, 140mm devilles, crossmax wheelset’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed, but trackbacks are open.

Skip to top