• This topic has 19 replies, 19 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Lifer.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • FS Alloy Scaffold Tower – previously owned by Ray Reardon
  • maccruiskeen

At least I’m pretty sure it was. I don’t have any paper work to prove it

Does anyone else have anything useful to sell with previous but undocumented celebrity provenance?

Personally I’m in the market for some stacking removal boxes that have been previously possibly owned by John Stapleton probably.

perchypanther
    Free Member

I have a hairstyle formerly owned by Ray Reardon.

nick1962
    Free Member

Sort of but in reverse.My dad sold his antique chaise longue to Teresa May and she came round in person for it.The pron actress rather than the home secretary.

Northwind

My telecaster was owned by Bob Fairfoull from Idlewild. Yes, the bass player. I have no evidence of it, and it’s not for sale anyway- but if I was going to lie, I wouldn’t say “this is the guitar the bass player got, but couldn’t play, so he traded it in for a bass”

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Sort of but in reverse.My dad sold his antique chaise longue to Teresa May and she came round in person for it.The pron actress rather than the home secretary

Now there’s one to put in the bank! 😆

Klunk
    Free Member

I have draws of Eric Morecambes desk under my desk, used to have the whole desk now just the draws (though they are not for sale being pretty tatty 🙂 ).

DavidB
    Free Member

Our office used to have a wardrobe from The Green Wing. We bought it off a props company.

ratherbeintobago

I nearly bought Margi Clarke’s house.

teethgrinder

My haircut of choice is a Lionel Blair Cut.

suburbanreuben
    Free Member

I had Terry Scott’s sofa!

choppersquad
    Free Member

We bought a car that used to be owned by Dame Kelly Holmes.
    Do I win anything?

stevied
    Free Member

My grandparents sold their house to Ruby Turner..

Babbel
    Free Member

My road bike was previously owned by Mark Webber (the racing driver)
    An Avanti Corsa.

Ambrose

I once owned a Nissan Almera. Previous owner was the local Vicar’s Wife. Really.

sandboy

I met Alex Higgins on a train and he gave me a cube of blue chalk. Anyone want to buy it?

Stedlocks
    Free Member

I have a pair of nick berry’s pants, and the keys to the old Arsenal players lounge bar from Highbury….do I win the internetz?

kcal

Good friend has an XJS previously owned by Jack Bruce.. that must have doubled the value !!

theotherjonv

I bought a used car from Bonnie Tyler. It’s been generally a pretty good runner, but

<set volume to super loud>

“EVERY NOW AND THEN IT FALLS APART!”

(may not work as a written joke, try singing it out loud)

BigJohn

Did you end up in a strange French village?

When I was 14 I bought a second-hand electro-accoustic guitar that the bloke in the shop said used to belong to Val Doonican.

Lifer
    Free Member

I had a ridiculous bass setup that was custom made for Adam Clayton, but I bought it because John Entwistle used a similar setup.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘FS Alloy Scaffold Tower – previously owned by Ray Reardon’ is closed to new replies.