Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • TDF Spoiler
  • bungle

Just tuned in to see CF getting into the team car

cb

How about an edit to avoid the spolier

wwaswas

*ahem*

Spoiler alert

*/ahem*

johndoh
    Free Member

Perhaps not the best choice of subject header for those wanting to watch the highlights tonight.

Idiot.

phildowling
    Free Member

People are going to love you…… 🙄

nbt

*applauds slowly*

Shan’t be rushing to watch the highlights tonight then, idiot

mikewsmith
    Free Member

out of what?

GregMay
    Free Member

Well done, there are people who aren’t watching the race.

wwaswas

bungle – can you edit your thread title?

flippinheckler
    Free Member

OP spoiler you pillock!

mrmoofo

Do you all think you were going to avoid that news ?

weeksy

Seriously ?I mean REALLY ?

WTF !

pedalhead
    Free Member

FFS! Thanks for the spoiler. 👿

Jamie
    Free Member

Whoopsie.

monkeysfeet
    Free Member

Cheers for that. 😕

Kevsterjw
    Free Member

bungle you twazzock.

convert

Anyone who seriously thought they could avoid news like that for the rest of the day until the highlights is a fool.

Wiggins must be quietly smiling into his lunchtime pint!

thegreatape
    Free Member

Apt username 🙂

martinhutch

Well named OP.

thegreatape
    Free Member

It’s ok though, Wiggins can take over as team leader and GC……….oh.

wwaswas

I expect George and Zippy are having strong words with the OP and Geoffrey’s very disappointed.

andytherocketeer

would have made sense to post to the existing daily TDF spoiler thread

even with the edited TDF Spoiler title, it still shouts out that something major has happened.

rain here all day. cobble stage is always lots of crashes even in the dry.

aracer
    Free Member

Er, there is already a thread http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/tdf-stage-5-a-stage-riddled-with-dangers-spoilers – the only point I can see to this one is to be a spoiler

mrmoofo

I would have thought Froome’s missus could just step up and show use what she is made of. She is an expert in everything else to do with cycling ….

aP
    Free Member

Wiggins must be quietly smiling into his lunchtime pint!

Except our Bradley doesn’t cycle very well in the wet, so he’d have gone home, or finished last.

grantyboy
    Free Member

only down Italian hills in the wet. 9th @ PR this year remember, so he can ride cobbles

Gary_M
    Free Member

Honestly what a bunch of weans, spitting your dummies because the highlights are ‘spoiled’ for you.

What would you do if a friend/colleague/passer by mentioned it to you – call them a pillock, idiot, etc I presume?

nbt

yes, I’ve just had one colleague shout across the room to shut up because he heard me ask someone else if they were worried about spoilers. If a colleague did run up to eagerly tell me news I’d give them a proper mouthful about being bloody thoughtful and considerate

Gary_M
    Free Member

Wow, really! I take it you don’t watch the news/listen to the radio in case the highlights are ‘spoiled’ for you?

he heard me ask someone else if they were worried about spoilers

I don’t know what to say.

Houns

Ha ha ha 😆

johndoh
    Free Member

Wow, really! I take it you don’t watch the news/listen to the radio in case the highlights are ‘spoiled’ for you?

I stopped following Bike / F1 teams on Twitter & Facebook so I don’t get spoilers and regularly avoid news when there is something record that I want to enjoy later (such as Sunday’s F1 – I avoided the news all afternoon so I could watch it over a beer later on).

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Yes, that’s exactly what we do (and I’m not being sarcastic).

And if I do listen to the radio the TDF (or football, or whatever) news is usualy prefixed by “and if you don’t want to know today’s results, turn the radio down now”.

nbt

If I’m that worried about something then yes, I avoid facebook, and don’t listen to the news. It may not bother you (and in the grand scheme of things like wars and friends funerals I accept it’s not overly important anyway), but this has been thrashed out here loads of times. When there’s already a thread which may contain spoilers, why do something like this?

Gary_M
    Free Member

To be fair the OP probably didn’t think people would get so upset about it.

Now I love watching cycling on the tv, I’m gutted xxxxx is out of the xxxx, but it won’t spoil the highlights for me tonight.

If xxxx for example is out then I’d rather know.

nemesis
    Free Member

+1 nbt. It may not matter to you but some of us enjoy watching ‘live’ even if that’s actually not live. I’m happy to make the effort to avoid finding out and just ask that people show a tiny bit of consideration for others. We’re not asking that people don’t talk about it or whatever but just don’t leave glaring spoilers for no reason.

Pretty please. With sugar dusting 😉

Gary_M
    Free Member

Maybe you should also stay away from the internet, you know just in case.

nemesis
    Free Member

That’s just silly talk 😉

slimjim78
    Free Member

I for one love spoilers. They are exciting.

Here’s one for later:

BRAZIL BEAT GERMANY AND MAKE THE FINAL!!!

WHOOP!!!

Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)

The topic ‘TDF Spoiler’ is closed to new replies.