Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Front Light… Recommend me the Brightest (and most useful beam) for around £300
  • trout
    Free Member

Ha ha Jase. be a while before I am fit enough to ride in front

trickydisco
    Free Member

How long does the small battery last troutie ?

Info on this page: http://troutie.com/Products/Detail/Spider-Eyes-

shuhockey
    Free Member

Light in motion Seca 1400. Conveniently I have 1 for sale in great condition at a bargain price.

cliffyc
    Free Member

Exposure MaxxD,got one myself doddle to use,pops on and off its mount no fuss as it has no cables,lasts ages on a charge on a short ride when on low setting.I even used mine when adding extra loft insulation as there is no need to drag around a mains powered light when you have megalumens.Best light I have ever used.

stevemorg2

Chris – did you get my email last week re. upgrading my LL?

toby1

troutie’s might mean you get taken out head on, look ace though. I just need to get into night riding more.

I have recommended a couple of these to people for commuting lights I have a magicshine MJ872, but it’s not as good as the candb seen light beamwise. Also, the velcro straps are all a bit cheap and falling apart, plus the battery pack is huge.

mountainman

I sugest you look on amazon “cree lights” i’ve got a set under £30.00 quid and more than ample for ,1800 plus lumens and save yourself some hard cash .usually take 7-10 days to arrive.

pymwymis
    Free Member

Fluxient, simple.

lots and lots of lumens for 124 from big_f_d on ebay (aka torchy the battery boy) see the folllowing link for some actual b eam comparisons.

http://www.torchythebatteryboy.com/p/bike-light-database.html

No need to spend loads, just spend well. 2 year guarantee can’t beat ’em.

Loving mine.

Cougar

Interesting you said that, I spamhammered a first poster on this four month old thread earlier today for making the same recommendation (and linking to a very dodgy looking website).

pymwymis
    Free Member

Cougar, what point are you trying to make ?

I bought those lights.
    They are very good.
    I recommended them just as others have done with their favoured light.
    I provided a helpful link.

Is there a problem ?

Pym

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Well, I got one of the Four4th Holy Moses earlier this year and it’s bloody brilliant

grtdkad

Beware “You buy cheap, you buy twice!”

Your much better off putting your hard-earned in to Troute Lights. No question for me, fantastic performance and very reliable kit. http://troutie.com/Products

samuri
    Free Member

Second for the cree lights as above. I’ve been using mine for commuting for a while and it’s great. With two on it’s incredibly bright, easily good enough for fast offroading, although battery life is an issue. You can carry spares though.

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘Front Light… Recommend me the Brightest (and most useful beam) for around £300’ is closed to new replies.