Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Front cover…
  • bencooper
    Free Member

It’s not quite National Geographic 😉

Anyone else been in the local news?

wwaswas

that’s a very small man in a Brompton top tube isn’t it?

Well done 🙂

fasthaggis

Nice one Ben.

I have looked at a few photos of the sites you have invaded 😉

There is an old railway tunnel(blocked off) up here that I want to find out more about.

bencooper
    Free Member

Cheers – aye, I’ve heard about that one, isn’t it bricked up completely now?

fasthaggis

It is,but I talked to somebody last year that had heard that there was still an air shaft access on the hill,needs more investigation 🙂

mrben100
    Free Member

In a similar vein (but completely off on a tangent)………used to work with this guy a few years back.

http://www.urbanxphotography.co.uk/gallery.html

tomhoward

Does that mean you are a cold war secret?

*dons tin foil hat…

peterfile
    Free Member

Nice work, Ben!

I’ve been in Heat magazine twice, years ago (not exactly Nat Geo either eh?!). Once was on a night out with an actor mate and I was stood beside him with a small traffic cone in my hand, waiting for a cab.

Second time was at Kahala hotel in Hawaii at New Year. I was in a cabana on the beach and the Osbournes + Elton John were sat in the one beside us. A photographer apparently swam about a mile along the coast to get a pic. To be fair, you’d only have know it was me if you were my mum, it was really grainy.

bencooper
    Free Member

You got papped – that’s something to tell the grandkids 😉

fervouredimage
    Free Member

Ooh very cool Ben. Any chance of a scan of the relevant contents? Or is that a bit cheeky?

bencooper
    Free Member

Sure 😉

In Print by Ben Cooper, on Flickr

fervouredimage
    Free Member

Fascinating insight. Will be interesting when the project is complete and open to the public. Eerie photos!

bencooper
    Free Member
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Front cover…’ is closed to new replies.