• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • From Mark's (petesgaff) thread: charity donation in lieu of Wedding Present
  • TN
    Free Member

I feel a bit cheeky posting this, but it's a bit lost in Marks other amazing thread.

Mark said: "We are flattered that some of you would consider investing in a wedding present for Meg and I. In the nicest possible way I'd like to discourage the idea (and it is a lovely idea…) for the simple reason that I feel there are other individuals more deserving of a gift than the pair of us. I'm getting a wife, and Meg an sick meathead, which is all either of us had ever wanted (!).

However….

For those of you that insist on giving a gift, please think about making a donation to Trudi (TN) and Julians Yorkshire cycle ride for the Bone Cancer Research Trust. Ultimately any gift you give them will benefit me and everyone else that suffers from cancer. And they're lovely folk as well!

Don't feel obliged though – As far as I'm concerned, all the banter is gift enough!"

Click on the link below to go to our JustGiving page and please, if you donate add a note to say you're donating for Mark and Meg – I want them to see just how much people are rooting for them.

Click here to donate

Thanks each and every one of you and to Mark for promoting our ride. I told the rest of the team and we all feel truly humbled…

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘From Mark's (petesgaff) thread: charity donation in lieu of Wedding Present’ is closed to new replies.