Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Friends/People to ride with wanted, Just moved nr Thirsk
  • simonlovesrocks
    Free Member

Thought I'd see if there was anyone on here who could point me in the right direction of some people/groups to ride with in the moors or dales.

Iv just moved back up north and need to find people to ride with, riding on your own is just boring.

I'm interested in meeting people for DH and XC (woops slipped into lonely hearts column mode) hopefully some midweek fun in the dark too.

DezB
    Free Member

You'd be swamped with offers by now if you were down south 😉

didmatt
    Free Member

I've got some friends doing a ride in the dales on Sunday (they are from East Yorkshire) I could point you in the right direction. Also I've been out on quiet a few group rides from people on the MTBE (Guisborough way) biking forum. I would of oftered to show you, ride with you around the moors however im moving down to Bristol on saturday.

Hope that help, Email in my profile for details on the Dales ride.

DaveFell
    Free Member

I live in Ripon and usually ride alone (my riding buddy is mostly in Baghdad and the other is in East Yorks). Been here a year and have a reasonable general knowledge of Dales and parts of the Moors. Happy to invite you along sometime soon, though I'm crap at DH. I'll be riding next weekend (25th), but not this one cos i'm doing the Tour of the Pennines this sat and won't be alive on Sunday. I'll be night riding throughout winter (! if i can be arsed)

davidfell.987@ hot mail. com

DaveFell
    Free Member

sorry wrong e-mail

david fell .987 @google mail . com

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Friends/People to ride with wanted, Just moved nr Thirsk’ is closed to new replies.