Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Friendly (cyclocross) bikeshop in London?
  • alpinegirl
    Free Member

Can anyone recommend me a good (cyclocross) bikeshop anywhere in London? My sister is wanting to get a new bike but so far has had rubbish treatment in the shops and no help at all with the fitting. The last shop just let her take the bikes outside for a test whilst the guy went back in and never came out again. She’s keen on the Surly crosscheck but looking at anything similar.

We had a really good experience when we were in York at Cycle Heaven so her current plan is to travel there to buy the bike!

howarthp

Bicycle in Richmond does Focus and Cannondale CX – am impressed with their level of service and am picking up a new bike (not CX) tomorrow

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

+ 1 for Bicycle in Richmond.

But also a couple of miles down the road from there I’d see the chaps in Pearson’s in Mortlake/Sheen. Lots of CX stuff and the guys know their stuff (plus it has a cafe with coffee and cake 🙂 )

bikebouy
    Free Member

Swift in Strype St (Spittalfields) sells Focus and Cannondale, always been super friendly and very helpfull, Cycle Surgery next door always good too and a full MTB shop and Roadies, staff very helpfull and informative.
    Condor in Clerkenwell a possible too????

nedrapier

Condor have some nice cx bikes. Got a frame fitting big and some guys who know their stuff. Always been friendly and helpful to me. A (girl)friend very much enjoyed the experience of speccing spending a good slice on a road bike there

The-Swedish-Chef
    Free Member

If Conrad is still at Condor then definitely look there

hilldodger
    Free Member

Try Sigma Sport in Kingston

http://www.sigmasport.co.uk/about-us

senorj

Try bike & run in N2 – they sell genesis (cx)bikes and usually have a couple in stock. They also supplied my kinesis cx frame, small, if she wants to give that a go. Give them a call , see what they have in….

nedrapier

Big = jig! I’m sure they can do other sizes!

alpinegirl
    Free Member

Great, thanks for these! I’ll pass them on…

Houns

Another vote for Pearsons

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Friendly (cyclocross) bikeshop in London?’ is closed to new replies.