Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 56 total)
  • Friday drinking thread.
  • jekkyl

What’s everyone got cooling for tonights tippleage?
    I’m out riding tonight but I’m taking a break from my usual Stella with 2 of these for when I get in.

epicsteve
    Free Member

I don’t care what drink it is but my target is to get my son to buy me a pint, as he turned 18 today.

ton

ossett Yorkshire blonde at the end of my commute. just the one though.
    I am a changed man… 😀

peterfile
    Free Member

schrickvr6
    Free Member

Popping around my local offy to pick up a selection soon, they have the most amazing range of beer, lager and cider I’ve ever seen.

johndoh
    Free Member

After my day?

Anything.

deluded
    Free Member

Slurpage will be supplied by Pilsner Urquell tonight.

chvck
    Free Member

As per usual!

nedrapier

good choice, peter!

A few pints at lunch of Harvey’s Best Sussex Bitter, or whaterver it’s called, which was tasty but had bits floating in it.

I have a some bottles of Hogs Back T.E.A. at home, which are due to wink at me when I get home, along with a bottle of Tourraine Sauvignon Blanc which I suspect will also have its winking face on, given the fish pie I have planned.

JEngledow
    Free Member

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Latest brew is still a little too fresh in the bottle, so a trip to the LBS* is in order, I think.

There was talk the other day of them doing a little taster or two of a few things tonight, so may be home a little late! *Hic!*

*Beer. Local beer shop. Obviously.

bombjack
    Free Member

Liking the Kracken, I’ve had a Peroni over a slightly boozy lunch and I’ll be opening up the Doorleys Rum tonight when the kids (and Mrs Bombjack) are in bed.

slowoldman

Some Hydes “Beer Studio” stuff – apparently.

john_drummer
    Free Member

and maybe some homebrew. I have 42 bottles of a kit beer that should be about ready to drink. Bulldog Brews’ Four Finger Jack, an American Craft Beer style

or maybe some Old Golden Hen.

or perhaps:

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Interestingly, Doorly’s was one of the things I’d spotted in the LBS the other day. Never tried it, always been a fan of the Mount Gay XO, but it was among the possible things they’d mentioned as a taster. So, may just have to….!

umop3pisdn
    Free Member

Planning to knock out a few Tommy’s Margaritas before work.

mogrim

Got one of these open and another couple waiting, though they’ll have to wait til later as I’ve got to pick up minimogrim#1 from gymnastics at 8:

I’ll probably stop off at the supermarket and get some Ribera del Duero in, too.

jekkyl

Peterfile, I’m liking the look of that ale but looking at the website it is hard to get hold of outside of London. Is that a 500ml bottle & how much?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Jekkyl, available to order from here – http://thecraftbeerco.com/product-category/uk/

Best lock up your wallet before logging on though, as they also have some stunners such as this in stock;
    Stunning!

Omnipollo Mazzarin

This was one of the finest beers I have drunk in recent years. Amazing.

Oh, and try some of the Hoppin’ Frog stuff. The barrel aged BORIS the Crusher is a stonker!

edward2000
    Free Member

I’m still not drinkng booze since New Years and I’ve tightened my belt by two notches…

ciderinsport
    Free Member

After being on the wagon (since Tuesday!) I’ve just cracked the bottle open 🙂

Cider of course!

Any posts from now till tomorrow I might not be responsible for 😉

bikebouy
    Free Member

On my 3rd single malt whilst watching the opening of the Winter Olympics 😀

teenrat

Still trying to clear out beer left over from Christmas. Got a couple of 75cl Bottles of Hoegarden for this evening.

mitsumonkey
    Free Member

I think I’ll sample a few of my home brews (kits) to see if they are ‘ahem’ ready yet!
    I also have a bottle of all grain beer to try brewed by a mate of mine.

Happy days

schrickvr6
    Free Member

chunkymonkey
    Free Member

End of a long week and the start of a week off so a few Golden Pippins, glass of wine with tea and finished off with a nip or two of Macallan 🙂

hp_source

This is the front of the ‘top shelf’ selection

mrlugz
    Free Member

Tonight I shall be sampling this

It has been brewing quite merrily for the last 4 weeks in my back room.

Its my first foray into homebrew. 🙂

Pook

Two sneck lifters await my attention this evening, followed by a hob goblin and maybe the last of my homebrew – a hearty evening. Then sleep on the sofa no doubt

northernmatt

Lugz I’m the same as you but a bit more advanced into my first 40 bottles go homebrew, got about 15 left. Going for a Festival kit next, I like the sound of the Golden Stag one.

roger_mellie

But I have beer envy for the Proper Job posted above 🙂

sparkyrhino

Murphys stout and Paddy whiskey chasers.

ChubbyBlokeInLycra
    Free Member

Following on from a recent “What should I buy in Aldi” thread

and .. yum

woody2000

A couple of these, maybe 3 if I go nuts 🙂

jp-t853

We dug out the savoy cocktail book last week so tonight I have had a Tom Collins and now I am on a gin martini

coolhandluke
    Free Member

Three pints of Tuborg at the local Wetherspoons,

mikey74
    Free Member

thejesmonddingo

I started back on a 5:2 fast this morning,I hate you all.

twinw4ll
    Free Member

Never drink on a Friday evening, but will get mashed on some choice real ales tomorrow lunchtime.

Jamie
    Free Member

A couple of these, maybe 3 if I go nuts

Make sure you save the Young’s Double Chocolate for pudding/last.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 56 total)

The topic ‘Friday drinking thread.’ is closed to new replies.