Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Friday bodge time
  • theboatman
    Free Member

After having a chat with my brother moaning that he couldn’t see any none gps based cycle computers that would measure his interval times over fixed distances on his commute to work (admittedly his reasearch may have been impaired by the quantity of booze he had taken on board), I suggested he would have to make his own. Well, meet prototype no.1 and well…..

I’m sure some people will be able to note some potential design issues at this point, I’m not sure it’s quite ready for our trip to Scotland this weekend. But on the bright side it does offer interesting motivational messages of which the most family friendly is on display! It seems it will use his existing wheel magnet for distance and speed measuring, and will show gradiant?? It’s safe to say Garmin don’t need to be bricking it just yet, but I’m all for hairbrained ideas. If anyone is interested, I will post his progress, or if you are like me, you may just want to point and laugh 😀

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Like it. Motivational messages and all

oliverd1981
    Free Member

or just a sticker on the stem in really small letters “if you can read this you vision isn’t blurred enough – pedal”

Cheezpleez

Baffled and impressed in equal measures 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Friday bodge time’ is closed to new replies.