Viewing 33 posts - 41 through 73 (of 73 total)
  • Friday, Beer, Hell Yeah….!!
  • benmotogp46
    Free Member

Lets get this show on the road….

CountZero

There will be bheer drunk later. What variety depends entirely on what happens to be on the pumps. Likely to be Abbey Ale, but as it’s a Marston’s house, there could be anything on t’other pump, which will have to be sampled, to see if the standard is being maintained… 😀

joat

The Ford ‘Focus of beers’ at the moment. Marston’s Pedigree. I have a bottle of Yorkshire Square Ale from The Black Sheep lot next. First-light road ride tomorrow so that will probably be it 😥

mattjg
    Free Member

Is wine permitted?

Courtesy of Dorking’s finest wine shop http://www.wineunlimited.co.uk/

**** Majestic.

Keva
    Free Member

just got back from a rather cold ride and am enjoying one of these

exilegeordie
    Free Member

Raven for me, followed by cheese board and Primitivo.

mattjg
    Free Member

and for the record, nightride beers were:

Dark Star Hophead (site seems down)

http://www.tillybeer.co.uk/beers.html

then a sneaky half of Dark Star’s ‘dark one’,

then, goddamit, Duncan’s bike had a flat outside the pub so we went in for another while he fixed it!

timraven

Just organising my next beer festival, so won’t be drinking until midnight when we stop serving. Have fun, support your local 😀

zippykona

Me and Mrs Zip have just had a Snowball each. Are we in?

Kuco

Love a beer but stuck with gargling soluble paracetamol thanks to viral tonsillitis 🙁

rickmeister

Vedette extra blonde x 2 then moving on to Innis and Gunn Rum Finish, progressing to a Weissbier then Jerimiah Weed, just ordering a currry….

mattjg
    Free Member

**** me I just saw that wine is 14.5% Easy tiger!

ton

just settling down to the mans version of rugby, with a bottle of zinfandell, and a bottle of dalwhinnie waiting for me.

i love drinkerstrackworld……… 8)

lowey

Yes. I believe you subscribe to a certain clandestine facebook group Ton celebrating this very pleasure. 🙂

You old dog.

porlus
    Free Member

Vedette extra blonde x 2 then moving on to Innis and Gunn Rum Finish, progressing to a Weissbier then Jerimiah Weed, just ordering a currry….

How nice is that Jerimiah weed. Which one you got. Keep trying to get my lass to drink it, but she aint interested.

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

7.2% tastes dreamy too

andyl
    Free Member

To wash down a nice bit of sirloin with home made onions rings and wedges and buttered peas

Been waiting for my steak and beer all week 😀

Sui
    Free Member

I’ve just found duval for 1,50 a bottle in Sainsbury ‘s. Now on me 3rd. 😆

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Nothing would ruin my Dark Side more than enduring a game of kick, run, wriggle, pass (repeat ad infinitum). Proper rugby tomorrow and Sunday.

crispo
    Free Member

Keva -cracking beer you’ve chosen there! I’ve had a few good pints of that in my time!

Piedi – I am going to Singapore on my honeymoon in June, that place looks a definite to go for a drink!

Pieface

Just a couple

Solo
    Free Member

HIC !.

Sorry, no beer, here, just red 😀 and luvin it !.

Great thread, keep’em coming.

So many sugestions, so much to try upon the valuable endoresment of STW. Excellent !.

😀

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Nice choice Pieface!!

glupton1976
    Free Member

StefMcDef
    Free Member

Ringwood Boondoggle massive in da house! £1.29 from LiDL at the mo’. I’m going back tomorrow to clean them out. An absolute steal at that price.

porlus
    Free Member

Mmmmmmmmm boondoggle. Always a joyous event when the local gets this on.

llama

Bit much for me, bottle and a half was enough

garage-dweller

Two of Badger’s brews for me. Opener was a Golden Glory – very distinctly peachy and lasted not long at all. Followed up with a Poacher’s Choice weighty and smoooth.

nbt

I enjoyed my beer, the rugby had me torn – I like watching Leeds lose, but not watching Aussies win. Good match though

garage-dweller

While we are on beer can I just say how tasty banana bread beer is it sounds vile but really isn’t.

mamadirt
    Free Member

😛

benmotogp46
    Free Member

Can’t wait till next Friday…..Oh wait, I’ll be working again….Booooo!!!!!

Viewing 33 posts - 41 through 73 (of 73 total)

The topic ‘Friday, Beer, Hell Yeah….!!’ is closed to new replies.