Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Friday afternoon work shyness
  • rattie79
    Free Member

Just been on a cheeky 20mile roadie/cx ride on my erm “coughs” dinner hour.
    Think I may go the whole shebang and stop at pub for real ale and a sly J on way home. 8)
    I’ve been a good lad recently, reckon I deserve it.
    Whats the afternoon/evening have in store for you lot?

jekkyl

lol, a sly what, I couldn’t possibly condone such a thing mostly every hour on an evening bike ride with a good friend and a beer. Friday night is mos def the best night of the week for cyclating.
    It’s cheshire lanes for us tonight, very flat so aiming for distance. My mate’s birthday today and he’s had a go pro so will likely be wanting to film my rear in the dark, god help us all.

rattie79
    Free Member

Sounds good jekkyl,
    My pottle was just around the warrington area and the sun’s out, reckon you’ve picked a nice night for it

ir_bandito
    Free Member

I’ve been eating cake all day (donations to Macmillan for each one) and we’ll be stopping “work” at 4:30 to go to the pub before a Ladyboy show and a few drinks.

Tough one this….

(would rather be riding in the sunshine though, I can’t quite escape for that)

lemonysam
    Free Member

I popped out to buy a Gestapo outfit and also picked up a free brownie.

rattie79
    Free Member

Gestapo outfits and ladyboys!
    Hard to beat 😆

breatheeasy
    Free Member

Short day – got in at ten after meeting with the electrician doing our extension. Two hour lunchbreak to go through the kitchen plans and a flyer at four for a hospital visit.

Thankfully on flexitime, though it’s taken a battering today 😯

ads678

I’m just hanging around here while CAD is not responding. will have to stay till 5 tonight though as the boss is in the office!!

sandwicheater

Nipping off early to take delivery of my new Hope headset and then try and mash it into my frame.

No ladyboys.

bigyinn
    Free Member

Finishing in 20 mins then off out on the road to hurt my legs for a couple of hours.
    Fettled the bike at lunchtime too. 😆

GregMay
    Free Member

Normal finish at 4:30 – ride home via bike shop – then sit down and figure out where I’m going riding tomorrow over a beer.

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Just come back from a last day on the beach. A glass of Rioja Blanco then down to the marina for pre dinner cocktail(s) then a big caldereta of Menorcan lobster stew 🙂

Its been a hard week 😉

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Friday afternoon work shyness’ is closed to new replies.