Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Frickin' stoopid Twitter feed on the homepage
  • M6TTF
    Free Member

Spoilt the results for me to watch later on eurosport!!! Note to STW: please can you make the Twitter feed a clickthrough instead of ruining it for us!!!!

jam-bo

yeah, damn a MTB site for reporting MTB news.

druidh
    Free Member

So – the title of any new thread appears on your Twitter thing???

Houns

M6TTF
    Free Member

no druidh – on the stw homepage -I fully expect the results to be on here, after most of us gave been able to watch it on eurosport!

brakes
    Free Member

you should expect to see the results from the biggest British mountain bike race of the year on a mountain bike website

sc-xc

Mental. If I don't want to know a footie score, I won't log on to the BBC Sport hompage. Perhaps logging on to a mountain biking website was a bad idea.

GavinB

I fully expect the results to be on here, after most of us gave been able to watch it on eurosport!

Erm, why didn't you just watch it live on Freecaster instead of slagging off the STW guys for timely reporting on their website?

Did you actually expect STW to hold off saying anything about the biggest day in the UK for DH racing until after Eurosport had shown it tonight?

Obi_Twa
    Free Member

What kind of muppet would visit a MTB site when they are trying to avoid finding out the results of todays race?

Oh – I see.

M6TTF
    Free Member

Frankly yes – or at least put it on a clickthrough. Freecaster is shite, blocky and stalls all the time and now they expect you to pay for it. Guess I'm just old

Houns

I don't want to know the cricket result, but i'll just go and have a look at the ECB website to see whats new ……

Drac

Busiest Mountain Bike Website posts results from World Cup Downhill Mountain Bike Race Shocker.

Houns

ARGHH!!! FFS WHY COULDN'T SOMEONE HAVE TOLD ME THEY'D PUT THE RESULTS ON THERE, DAMMIT!!

Drac

Watch this for some tips.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPiKQGJZfkc

brakes
    Free Member

Freecaster was really good today, no problems and didn't cost a penny

lobby_dosser
    Free Member

OP are you for real?

Coyote
    Free Member

2nd good coverage from Freecaster today.

And the rest of the season is free too, part from the World Champs.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

I could not get freecaster at all. It just froze.

dirtyrider
    Free Member

there is a homepage?

flippinheckler
    Free Member

Almost as annoying as someone posting a spoiler with the results in the title! 🙄

Northwind

M6TTF – Member

"Freecaster is shite, blocky and stalls all the time and now they expect you to pay for it."

Ah I see, you're posting from the past.

M6TTF
    Free Member

I'm guessing it's free again then? It's never been good for me and I get a really good bandwidth at home too, so I just stopped trying to use it ages ago.

Mark

Unbelievable!

🙂

mr_krabs
    Free Member

Unbelievable!

not really unbelievable though, is it?

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘Frickin' stoopid Twitter feed on the homepage’ is closed to new replies.