• This topic has 20 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by andyl.
Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Fresh Goods Friday
  • Harry_the_Spider

Bring it.

[Img]http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/5245/2760/1600/IMG_4301.jpg[/img]

I would like to see a product test on an outdoor storage box for 3 adult bikes with a footprint no bigger than 6’6” x 3’. If Singletrack are looking for a tester my address is in my profile.

ton

it may be delayed……the valley is under 4” of white stuff.

martinhutch

Typical West Yorkshire – a few flakes of snow and everything grinds to a halt. 😀

xyeti
    Free Member

The whole area will be at a stand still if the dreaded white white stuff has settled.

Northwind

I nearly bought one of those statues from a Field exhibit, when I was young, wonder what it’d be worth now. Maybe FGF will tell us. Field Gormley Friday

Harry_the_Spider

I thought that they all had fat bikes and multi million pound technical clothing. Shirley, that is what Fresh Goods Friday is all about!

What is the point of them getting all of this free stuff if they don’t steal it?

matt_outandabout

kimbers

andybrad

can you tell me what film that’s from for research purposes.

martinhutch

It’s from Cool Runnings. 🙂

JefWachowchow
    Free Member

Cool Runnings (cock, 21 seconds late in the smart arse stakes)

andybrad

kimbers post isn’t, is it?

xyeti
    Free Member

I;m not sure it is? But them Heels did a pretty good job of scrubbing off speed otherwise she could have gotten a nasty gravel rash there….. 😯

It’s also worth noting that it was a good job she was wearing a pair.

andyl
    Free Member

French take on a Carry On film?

Harry_the_Spider

I’m not sure it is either as my initial “research” didn’t show anybody who looked like that on the cast list. Most of them were black sprinters in crash helmets. As far as I can tell she in neither black, a sprinter or wearing a crash helmet.

Is she John Candy?

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Is she John eye Candy?

andybrad

Is she John Candy?

possibly. you never know with all this cgi stuff?

barney
    Free Member

Was a bit late (not that there’s a time limit, but hey) because there was loads in it this week… we have one fatbike in the office and a few chubbies right now for the record – but it’s mostly a co-ordination issue with kids to nursery etc etc.

But the valley bottom from Tod east to Halifax isn’t too bad – snow in the air, but it mostly turned to slush on the ground… BOO

dragon
    Free Member

Lovely looking Trek but what’s this comment all about

Very nose-down take-no-prisoners sort of thing…

have you looked at the handlebar to saddle height in your own pick, it’s not exactly head down.

I hope you aren’t just going to text them as XC race machines, because IME the modern generation of so called XC bikes are amazingly capable.

edhornby

there’s always one thing each week with the comedy RRRP isn’t there, and its the £40 socks this time, do I win a pair ? 🙂

interestingly the feature on the trek where the seatpost is held by an elastomer jobbie is taken from the road bikes, first used on the Roubaix (in roubaix by Spartacus himself)

andyl
    Free Member

there’s always one thing each week with the comedy RRRP isn’t there, and its the £40 socks this time, do I win a pair ?

not a £3400 hard tail then? Could buy a house up north for that.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Fresh Goods Friday’ is closed to new replies.