Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Freeview retune WTAF!?
  • thestabiliser
    Free Member

Just got a message on the TV about a retune and it looks like anyone not in a city will lose a load of channels. Checked on the address checker and yup it’s just the BBC, ITV, ch4 & 5 stuff up here in Cumbria. Now I dgaf about 90% of that crap but tinypop!? How in the name of all that’s holy am I going to explain no more transformer s rescue bots!?! Bastids.

jam-bo

i blame brexit.

wurzelcube
    Free Member

Maybe it’s just me but with the latest youview firmware update that I didn’t ask for i’d struggle to find the channels anyway.

thestabiliser
    Free Member

Surprised that the Dad’s of STW aren’t more enraged than this, well, except the digital native metropolitan elite, with their direct debits in Murdoch’s coffers. Sell outs!

scaredypants

Freesat ?

mtbfix

As above, my folks had a Humax Freesat box as darkest Northumberland was Freeview free.

lllnorrislll
    Free Member

£10 Nowtv box – side load filmon

filmon

thestabiliser
    Free Member

Pfffft, I don’t want solutions I want OUTRAGE!

aracer
    Free Member

You probably need to find the ones also in deepest darkest Cumbria to get the outrage. I’m certainly not in a city (I’m not in the wilds miles from anywhere either, but the transmitter I use serves a mostly rural area), nor do I give any money to Murdoch, yet I don’t seem to have lost any channels.

thestabiliser
    Free Member

Well don’t expect to be made welcome here unless you bring a freebox of Kardashians and Nazi megastructures, then

MrSmith
    Free Member

No American Pickers or Pawn Stars??

thestabiliser
    Free Member

Praise be to God!!

Pop and tiny pop are risen again!

We’re SAVED!

Speeder

The tiny pop thing I thought was going to be. Major problem but the kids do just seem to have accepted it. Having said that its only disappeared because I can’t be arsed to retune and loose/ have to reinstate my scheduled recordings on the Humax. Stupid thing

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Freeview retune WTAF!?’ is closed to new replies.