Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 76 total)
  • Freeride-stylee Singletrack top – please add your name to the 'Petition' !!
  • cinnamon_girl

I would like a Singletrack top but not a roadie one. I ride a mountain bike. Don’t actually mind if it only comes in blokes sizes. Black would be nice. 8)

If you would like one, please post up.

Thank you so much. 🙂

Edit: this is of course a polite request to ST Towers for their consideration.

valleydaddy
    Free Member

I’d prefer one too 😉

Seems simple MTB website = MTB clothing????

thecrackfox
    Free Member

Go on then, add me to the list. As long as it doesn’t look like a Pope tribute jersey like the merino one!

cinnamon_girl

Thanks guys. 😀

z1ppy

I find it strange, considering the main population here is fat* middle aged IT geeks, why sell skinny/close fitting T-Shirts!

(*very sweeping statement, luckily it applies)

XXL here please.

Clink

nope, not here – like the new one just as it is (runs and hides….)

MostlyBalanced
    Free Member

Short sleeve with a small vee at the neck for those warm days here please.

And long sleeve for the winter too.

cinnamon_girl

nope, not here – like the new one just as it is (runs and hides….)

Whippet obviously. 😉

Definitely not in white. 😯

MentalMickey
    Free Member

XL in black for me please. Thanks

jonny-m
    Free Member

me too

though try to stay away from black, makes me look like a ninja

nonk
    Free Member

fat blokes that dress like powerangers world 😆

rb
    Free Member

Yes i would be intrested to

Vortexracing

count me in

Diane
    Free Member

With a zip all the way down front and pockets on side/front (We wear Camelbaks ya know )
    Don’t want one – tight fitting lycra is fine by me :-)And wouldn’t wear a STW freeride shirt whilst on my DH bike!
    I do look a plonker though with the stuff i do wear 🙂

Clink

With a zip all the way down front and pockets on side/front (We wear Camelbaks ya know )

Pockets on side for gels etc would be great

Grapefruit
    Free Member

Count me in! Lycra just doesn’t look cool – not on us chunky boys anyway.

StuE
    Free Member

Me an all

GRAEMEJONES

I’m in as well, NOT in white though thanks very much.. 😯

Simwit

Stands up to be counted (Medium for me please)

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Only if it’s a reasonable price. And having done bulk orders for custom cycle tops, I know how much they cost……

julianwilson
    Free Member

If enough of you are interested all at once, ask STW nicely if they will lend you the pictures for their xc jerseys, then you can get the likes of Champion Systems or TheCycleJersey to make you a big (ie >10) run of them. Then STW don’t have to go to the bother/risk of ordering and selling them themselves.

rOcKeTdOg

no thanks, 3 pockets along the back and 3/4 length zip please

i hate camelbaks, last resort if i wear one

cookeaa

Why would anyone want to be seen alive or dead in a Singletrack jersey, racing snake or fat biffer sized?

What if people thought you actually read it? 😯

Grapefruit
    Free Member

‘Then STW don’t have to go to the bother/risk of ordering and selling them themselves.’

Nice. Seems a little size-ist. ‘Relaxed-fit lovers only worthy enough for approved bootleg apparel’ shocka! Understand the point on risk and determining a market for this but a more sensitive chap could get the wrong end of the stick there.
    :-))

Hairychested
    Free Member

Medium in black, preferably long sleeves. No need for reinventing the ugliness of the ’80’s and their colour schemes.

stumpynya12
    Free Member

Put me down for a medium CG….

Rockdodger
    Free Member

If they make it nice and baggy like the Fox tops(cheaper as well would help) but me down for one, long sleeve preferred.

cookeaa

a more sensitive chap could get the wrong end of the stick there.

That’s OK there’s always comfort eating to cheer him up….

valleydaddy
    Free Member

cookeaa – that made me chuckle 😆

mamadirt
    Free Member

Yes please – a bit of shape would be nice too but hey, it’s no problem to get the sewing machine out – I usually have to with d/h jerseys anyway 😕

Lummox

Yep I’d buy one, similar to mt500 or royal racing loose cut trail jersey. Black/ brown is good.

ChrisL

I’d consider a baggy STW jersey, but I’ve passed on the XC/roadie style ones they generally produce.

Clink

I don’t get baggy. Closer fitting stuff (not necessarily skin tight!) wicks better and is more thermally effecient. Each to their own 🙂

julianwilson
    Free Member

a more sensitive chap could get the wrong end of the stick there.
    :-))

grapefruit, you could be a right chuffing big biffer and still fit in the biggest size ‘proper’ stw jersey. 😉 Lycra stretches outwards fabulously in my experience!

Its more about whether the image of stw is rad/core enough for enough non xc/roadie types to want to drop £40 on a more t-shirt like jersey. A bit like if southerndownhill did a 3/4 zip back-pocketed xc jerseys. With elasticated sleeves and optional arm warmers.

RealMan
    Free Member

Not me, I’m wondering if small is going to be tight fitting enough.

Good luck with those diets 😉

thered

grease me up

Merino too?

psling
    Free Member

O.K., I’ll say it… this was done a few years ago; I think a final design was done too, but despite much excitement at the time it never made it into production. Mind you, that was back in the day before the mag went all freeride… 😯

I’m sure someone with a better memory than me will be along with all the details before too long. IIRC its non-appearance was the subject of tongue-in-cheek comment on here for quite some time 8)

incognito
    Free Member

I’m interested, I’d want an idea on how it would look first though 🙂

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

There’s an ad in the back of issue 61. I fancy the LS one because it looks like Captain America top.

Wookster

Why not and can we have them in I know I’m too big to be a cyclist sizes to please! ie xl/xxl!! 😀

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 76 total)

The topic ‘Freeride-stylee Singletrack top – please add your name to the 'Petition' !!’ is closed to new replies.