• This topic has 10 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by StuE.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Freeride Spain – is it still trading – if not recommendations please?
  • hillsplease

Morning All

Have tried e mail, responding on the web form and calls – to no avail. I presume these guys are no longer trading. Does anyone know?

Any recommendations for a late summer/early autumn 4 dayer in the sun please?

Many thanks

Paul

BadlyWiredDog

I think Simon’s no longer running Spanish trips – he and Emma moved back to the UK and few years back – just concentrating on Freeride Morocco, which – incidentally – I’d totally recommend if you fancy something similar to southern Spain but with a more exotic vibe and redder-coloured dirt 🙂

Plenty of other mtb-guiding businesses in the Alpujaras/Sierra Nevada area, I’m sure you’ll get a lot of recommendations.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Doug from Basque MTB posts here, have a look at his facebook/website. Definitely on my wishlist

Sierra MTB

Bike Rivierra Italy

MtbRoutes
    Paul-B

Try MTB-Spain. They’re a small outfit but their trips look really good,

http://www.mtbspain.com

splashdown
    Free Member

+1 for ciclomontana 🙂

onehundredthidiot

7 weeks from now I’ll be sunning it up with ciclomontana.

Harris
    Free Member

Four days with Ciclo Montana would mean having to make your own way to Fondales but it’s a pretty easy drive from Granada airport. Malaga less so. If you can stretch to a full week then transfers are included. It’s the most fantastic place.

alan-sierracycling
    Free Member

Long weekends a speciality. Arrive on Friday morning, leave Monday evening and you can have 4 days of fully guided biking paying for just 3 nights.
    As we are just 20 minutes from the airport we´ll collect you and have you on the trails just an hour after arrival.
    Excellent singletrack rides with plenty of bus uplift during the day & lively après-bike on the coast at night.
    Sierra MTB

rickmeister

Ciclo also do Enduro Morocco too…

StuE
    Free Member

What kind of riding are you looking to do? we did a long weekend with Ride Sierra Nevada and some of the trails came as a bit of a shock

Home

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Freeride Spain – is it still trading – if not recommendations please?’ is closed to new replies.