• This topic has 99 replies, 38 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by yunki.
Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 100 total)
  • Freemen On The Land
  • crankboy
    Free Member

cheers ninfan do you want a job? Not sure that would be the case though as there is no need for anyone to swear on a sword sourced from an aquatic wench or otherwise in a judicial review dealt with on the papers and by oral representations not by calling live evidence.

hammyuk
    Free Member

I’m sure that there is a great deal of Greatapes working day that he wouldn’t talk about on here in his capacity or he wouldn’t be working in that capacity for very much longer.

Not everything is a matter of public record.
    There are many times there is a closed court – particularly where its the High Court.
    Security issues, the safety of those being heard, etc all can call for a closed court with the court transcripts being sealed.
    The fact he was there on numerous occasions over the years is common knowledge – the reason why on certain occasions isn’t.

konabunny
    Free Member

Maybe you shouldn’t talk about things you shouldn’t talk about, then. 🙄

epicyclo

konabunny – Member
    Maybe you shouldn’t talk about things you shouldn’t talk about, then.

It’s ok, we won’t listen. 🙂

molgrips
    Free Member

Surely if they are ourside the law the cops could simply smack them in the face with a truncheon and drag them away to be locked up and they’d have no comeback?

Or, Guantanamo bay, same thing.

thegreatape
    Free Member

I believe they have a list of financial charges that they invoice you for if you do a mean thing to them.

imnotverygood

& how are these charges enforced?

thegreatape
    Free Member

Through the courts one assumes 🙂

(Buggered if I know, I’m fairly sure I sure something about such charges when I was reading about them yesterday)

ninfan
    Free Member

& how are these charges enforced?

Admiralty law of course:

crankboy
    Free Member

They do have their charges from memory they call it a fee schedule but I am not 100% sure on that . No way they could enforce them but it adds another layer of bullshit to swamp people. They also had a move to set up their own common law court it would have exactly the same status as my shed.

Mikeypies
    Free Member

a

ninfan
    Free Member

Crankboy – I reckon setting up a “Common law fee-schedule enforcement company” from the shed and advertising it on FOTL type places could be a lucrative idea – we just need to cut and paste a couple of letters from Marstons, and then throw in a few (even more?) quasi-legal phrases, some random capitalisation and a few too many commas, print them onto some parchment paper and then charge a tenner a letter to send them out, jobs a goodun!

Dear SIR OR MADAM
    Letter before action etc… Blah blah
    If you do not settle this fee schedule in 28 days we will apply for JUDGEMENT against you in a COURT of LAW

Month later:
    After a hearing in COMMON COURT on th November 2015, the JUDGE, having reviewed the evidence submitted has found you GUILTY, you must now settle the attached fee schedule within the next 14 days, any further delay will see you liable for DEBT RECOVERY action and you may be visited by a BAILIFF.

thegreatape
    Free Member

Can I be the BAILIFF and go thirds?

ninfan
    Free Member

Are you overweight, shaven headed, drive a white van and own your own bomber jacket?

If so, you’ve passed the formal interview stage to being a bailiff 😀

crankboy
    Free Member

My philosophy of law’s origins point from yesterday being if thegreatape is hard enough and loyal enough and ninfan will be so good as to be religious enough to proclaim himself gods representative on earth and make me in my shed leader then we have as valid and authentic a justice system as any and thegreatape will batter into submission all those who say different. Overtime for ease of reference and to maintain authority we will right stuff down and delegate power to lesser beings who will look to our writings to ensure they are on the right track.
    Before you know it the law of the Shed will have a life and coherence of it’s own but bottom line will always be opt out and thegreatape and his boys will be round to coerce you in.

thegreatape
    Free Member

That’s settled then, in the SPIRIT of free NON-CONTRACTUAL agreement between the three of us, not three LEGAL personas but three real sentient beings made of BLOOD, GRISTLE and BODY HAIR, three being the only truly lawful number on earth as uttered in NATURAL law by the guru(s) DE LA SOUL as a MAGIC number of this our common realm but not a KINGDOM.

Some might consider me yes I am overweight free brother ninfan, but I do not DRIVE a white van of COMMERCE I simply TRAVEL in a white vehicle powered not by commercial products but by the FREE FUELS given up to the common man by Mother of the family Nature.

Have we decided yet how many pounds not of weight but of the false Majesty we will charge our feckless and hard of thinking followers for our advice bullshit?

ninfan
    Free Member

Jebus – turns out a canadianadian JUDGE did a complete deconstruction of the whole thing, this is serious hard work:

http://www.canlii.org/en/ab/abqb/doc/2012/2012abqb571/2012abqb571.html

thegreatape
    Free Member

There’s a fairly comprehensive but layman friendly assessment here

http://www.childprotectionresource.org.uk/tag/freeman-on-the-land/

yunki
    Free Member

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 100 total)

The topic ‘Freemen On The Land’ is closed to new replies.