Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Freeflow Bikes
  • bigyinn
    Free Member

Anyone used them?

Anything good or bad to report?

cheers

allyharp

Well I’ve never bought from them, but did have a good chat with the manage Neil once.

They seem like decent folk. They seem to be really unsure what they want to call themselves though – the shop is called Craig MacMartain Cycles, their internet name Freeflow Bikes but their domain name is GlasgowCycles.co.uk!

On their website they have a forum so you can chat with the staff and ask any questions which is handy

doug_basqueMTB.com

Used them, well the shop anyway and they’re spot on. Built a wheel for me and it’s still going strong despite my best efforts. Really top guys to deal with.

BoardinBob

I’d give my vote to Bikes Behind Bars on Kilmarnock Road if you’re looking for a shop in the area. I always have great service from them.

http://www.bikes-behindbars.co.uk/

rj
    Free Member

I use the shop a lot. They’ve always been good and tend to be pretty reasonably priced.

rockthreegozy
    Free Member

Have used them several times (to warranty Commencal frames!) and they are spot on- Neil and the rest of the staff are very good to deal with.

bigyinn
    Free Member

Thanks for the assurance chaps.

They are selling Mavic EN521 rims for £26, most other inline palces are £30+ so thumbs up from me!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Freeflow Bikes’ is closed to new replies.