Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Freedom for Child Murderers
  • highclimber
    Free Member

as per title, read article. these people should rot in jail!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/gloucestershire/10294317.stm

ditch_jockey
    Free Member

You forgot to say "hanging's too good for the likes of them"…

From the sounds of the report, these people were stupid, rather than malevolent, and we thankfully still operate a legal system where the people who are party to all the facts of the case actually decide on the appropriate sentence.

BigDummy
    Free Member

Hanging's too good for the likes of them. I say they should be fed through a giant mincer and turned into mince, which should then be made into either burgers, chilli con carne or spaghetti bolognaise and fed to paedophiles as their last meal before they too are fed into the mincer. What this country needs is more and better irrational mob justice. 😈 😈 😈 😈

highclimber
    Free Member

No, I don't beleive in Captial Punishment but I think the punishment should fit the crime.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

The thing that upsets me is that some people would give so much to have a family but sometimes never have that chance, then two waster losers like these items of scum get to have a child they have such disregard for they could do such a thing.

They deserve nothing in life.

BigDummy
    Free Member

I don't beleive in Captial Punishment

It is Guardian-reading liberal scum like you that are dragging this country into a big third world of PC-gone-mad left-leaning pants-wetting bleeding-hearted lesbian mung-bean weaving, yoghurt-farming terror in which ordinary people cower in their houses while the police give free cocaine to cannibal children in hooded sweatshirts at the Notting Hill Carnival. You should be ashamed of yourselves. You and everyone else who voted for this Elton John-themed androgynous social worker madness.

warton
    Free Member

I think these cases we keep on seeing says a lot more about our overworked social work system then the evilness of individual people. I'm assuming that as these people had access to methadone they're heroin addicts? so why were they allowed to keep the kid, and why weren't checks made to see if she was ok? I know a few people who work in social work and probation, stuff like this is rife, and there simply isn't the funding or resources to deal with it

sofatester
    Free Member

You and everyone else who voted for this Elton John-themed androgynous social worker madness.

😆

BD you have made my day!

highclimber
    Free Member

It is Guardian-reading liberal scum

erm…I read the Independent, thanks for the compliments though!

BigDummy
    Free Member

The decent people of this country, many of whom have families of their own, would never microwave a baby down a toilet so anyone who does must be a sort of muslim satanic animal of horror who should be flayed with chains the very idea of these animals doing this makes me want to stone them to death with my own bare hands and then tear out their livers and feed them to carrion eating birds such as buzzards, vultures and kites which I would then throw into prison and prison would mean prison not just a theme park with palystation and X-box forever and that would mean forever and the vultures would be put in a cell with someone who would repeatedly ass-rape them because their rectal passages would still contain traces of faecal matter derived from the digested remains of these vile people and what this country needs is a firm hand and I'm going to stop now.

cynic-al
    Free Member

Wow!

Some bad news has been reported!

People can do bad things!

There's so much to learn on this website 🙄

sofatester
    Free Member

Bored BD? 😉

midgebait
    Free Member

Is there a course that I can go on for mung-bean weaving?

toys19
    Free Member

BigDummy, that was some rant, you need your own show.

nacho
    Free Member

how do you microwave a baby down a toilet?

bullheart
    Free Member

The decent people of this country, many of whom have families of their own, would never microwave a baby down a toilet so anyone who does must be a sort of muslim satanic animal of horror who should be flayed with chains the very idea of these animals doing this makes me want to stone them to death with my own bare hands and then tear out their livers and feed them to carrion eating birds such as buzzards, vultures and kites which I would then throw into prison and prison would mean prison not just a theme park with palystation and X-box forever and that would mean forever and the vultures would be put in a cell with someone who would repeatedly ass-rape them because their rectal passages would still contain traces of faecal matter derived from the digested remains of these vile people and what this country needs is a firm hand and I'm going to stop now.

But whats your point?
    🙂

tron
    Free Member

how do you microwave a baby down a toilet?

More importantly, what tyres for microwaving a baby down a toilet?

bri-72

"More importantly, what tyres for microwaving a baby down a toilet?"

Brilliant:o)

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Brilliant BD – do you have some sort of random daily wail rant generator?

myheadsashed

BD

'lesbian mung-bean weaving'

I feel your having a bad day? 😳

konabunny
    Free Member

"String 'em up, it's the only language I understand".

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Freedom for Child Murderers’ is closed to new replies.