Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Freecycle – some real bimbo questions
  • cinnamon_girl

OK, New Year resolution is to de-clutter and so have an immaculate Bosch fridge that is not needed.

Folk here have recommended Freecycle and it would seem that it’s tied into to Yahoo. Apparently you need to register with Yahoo, then get your name in some random Yahoo group and presumably have to give your name to advertise on Freecycle. Is this correct?

Basically I don’t want my name, and presumably I have to give my real name, posted up on a site/sites particularly as I don’t know who will be knocking at my door. In other words I want my privacy protected.

Sorry for being so thick but I’m very tired and just want to start the year in a good way!

Please tell me how it all works. Thank you!

pk-ripper
    Free Member

what sort of fridge is it? mines old and shitty, so want a better one!

tails
    Free Member

make one up such as liquorice_girl 😉

cinnamon_girl

ripper – fits under worktop, has a little freezer at the top. Works perfectly as I have tested it, is in immaculate condition, have manual too. You would have to collect from near Swinley.

Yours for a donation to STW.

E-mail cinnamon_girlATtiscaliDOTcoDOTuk

pk-ripper
    Free Member

ah, cheers, but it’s not going to be big enough for me as I eat a lot! Best see if Jeffrey Dahmer’s got one he’s not using.

rOcKeTdOg

wow, when a girl offer you her fridge, well….

neverfastenuff
    Free Member

Have you left any beer in it ?

cinnamon_girl

My beer is served at room temperature!

rocketdog – that’s enough from you!

pk – you obviously want an industrial-sized fridge then! Or go shopping more often?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Freecycle – some real bimbo questions’ is closed to new replies.