Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Free Trip to The Alps!!
  • freewheeling
    Free Member

I will be travelling down from The Midlands on the evening on Thursday 30th June (or could be Friday 1st) to get the ferry at Dover and drive down to Bourg St Maurice area to join a group mountain biking for the week at les Arcs. Taking a T5 Camper and have space for 2 kayaks and another mountain bike, four people in total. Back to UK on Sunday 10th July. Would appreciate a bit of help with navigation, conversation and even help to drive. Could drop people off at camp sites on the Isere or even at Bike Village @ Landry. If at all interested contact me on 07964483285 or tim.spencer10@ntlworld.com to chat and see what is possible. Cheers Tim

Edukator
    Free Member

Did you find anyone for the previous trips you posted?

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

I’m off and without a house that week….

sorely tempted.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Edukator
    Free Member

Tom and Edu in the same bus, I’m not sure if you realise what you’re letting yourself in for, Freewheeling.

I fancy a trip to the UK in June, would take Eurolines or fly up and head back at the end of the month – it would work. I wouldn’t be able to drive as foreign drivers can’t drive most UK insured vehicles, fall asleep almost as soon as a vehicle starts moving; this may be a good thing as I make annoying lefty, eco, altermondialist conversation. I assume I know where I’m going and consult a map when I realise I’m lost. Will e-mail if I make my mind up as it sounds a lot more civilised than either Ryan Air or Eurolines.

Drac

Hold on. Isn’t this the background story behind Dead Calm?

mountainman

Beware strikes in france,shortage of fuel .

My brothers going down to Italy and intends to do calais to Belgium, then go down through Germany to avoid the problems.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Free Trip to The Alps!!’ is closed to new replies.